Hello deviantart... Show me your friendship

It has been a week since i joined devianart and i just notice that they have forum
so sorry the delay sigh 

I will introduce myself 

I am cakeNeko Emoji-25 (Cool) [V2]  (also usagi which means rabbit in Japanesedanceing rabbit )
I  love anime , jpop(japanese pop) and cakeSuper Fantastic Golden Platter Cake 3D 
I live in the uk.

I joined because i want to make friends and improve my art

I hope will awesome friendsTaiga and Minori (I miss you hug) [V1] 
Comments125
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi! :) I'm...sort of new. (New to this account, that is. :XD: )
Anyways, if I didn't completely scare you (I'm known for being terrifying at first glance), my name's Em, or Shadow, whichever you wish. 
What anime do you like? I haven't seen very many, but I'm hoping to actually find time to watch more. (So much anime, too little time...)
So...anyways...hi. I'm rather socially awkward even on the internet... :XD:
Hiya Icon - 050 Jen 

Don't worry i don't judge people at first glance.
Is it ok if i call you Em-kun?

Like i say to many people
Im kind of a free stylist toward anime genre
If you want my favourite anime well i have many favourite animes (as i watch many animes) but here's a few: madoka magica, the future diary (mirai nikki) , beyond the boundary and higurashi

What anime do you like?

(Don't worry it happens to all time for me)
Hi! :)

YAY! I try not to, but I tend to get annoyed with the people I know in real life ultra quickly. 
Yep, that's fine with me! Can I call you Usagi? 

I tend to be that way too. I'll watch at least a couple episodes of almost any anime people tell me to. 
Ah, cool! I've had a lot of people recommend Madoka Magica, but i haven't gotten around to watching it yet. And Higurashi I haven't been able to find on my usual anime watching websites. 

My current favorites are Death Note, Hetalia, and Angel Beats, although since they're pretty much the only ones I've seen so far, other than Blue Exorcist, so its probably too soon to tell. :XD: 

(I'm known for either being invisible or talking too loudly...both of which count as socially awkward.)
Ah i love hetalia. I remember i joined a role playing group that roleplay hetalia character on a other forum and i was hungry.  I remember i theated people with my pan. (Don't worry it was done by text and no one got hurt) Ahhh~~ fun times
(I was known to a ninja toward my friends as they never see me come and i can't speak in properly as i alway felt shy)
So do I. Its really fun, although parts of the fanbase can get annoying. :XD: Ah, cool! I roleplay England and America with my friend sometimes. (Hey, I've had characters I roleplayed die before... :XD: So, even if they did get hurt, it could have been funny.)
(I'm too bad at walking quietly for that to happen... I run into things. A lot.)
(Well i had worse as i sometime take people's exercise book by accident and later having to give them back which me feel stupid. )

Just out of curiosity how are you with jpop ?(Japanese pop)
Hi! I used to be a Bonnie Pink fan back in my years of school :) don't even remember how I got to know her, hahaha
I'm very new at DA, just joined today and need some friends, critcs, profesors or anything u'd like to be :)
Sure
i will be your friend (I'm not a pro :( )
So what interest do you have?
I'm great! Looking for some nice people to share my art with ;)
I really need critics, opinions and honest, concious judgement of my work since I'm trying relly hard to make something intristing with it, improveing is really important to me and hey! that's what's friendship's about, isn't it? hahaha
So tell me about ur art, ur life or anything u's like to share :)
I can't guarantee my criticism would be useful as I'm not a pro but i am very honest and i happily would give my opinions.

Mmmm my art... so far i made some fanart and i made 3 characters for my project (i'm making a rpg game using rpg maker vx ace) The project is on a very early stage ( which is brain storming for new ideas and plot making)  
That would be great! ;) 
That's a very good proyect! very interesting, i'd love to see the process
There is any way I could add u as a friend? (know nothing about how to do that, hahaha)
Sure i see no problem about it.
I'm glad you like the project. 
I seen your art and i found it very cool and quite meaningful.
Thanks for that :) I have to improve on feet and hands.
Do u know if there is a way I can add u as a friend, I'm new at this and don't know much ;)
View all replies
I love jpop too! My favs are Scandal and Namie Amuro. What about you? :la:
My favorite singer is nano La la la la
My favorite song is nevereverland by nano www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eGazz…
:)
I'm doing okay so far, could be that I'm taken a second turn in my plans,
but keep on making ideas for new stories :)
How are you doing?
Foxy Wave  Online Fella ( Works ) 
I'm currently brain storming ideas for my game i am currently working on.
Okay, what sort of game are you making? :)
I am thinking into an rpg as i'm using rpg maker vx ace 
I can give you the plot so far:
"Science had advanced more on their biological field which means genetic engineering could make entirely new species. Scientist from all over the world start making different kinds of intelligent life forms. Ten years later these intelligent life forms are living with humans in harmony.

Protagonist(i haven’t got a name yet) had been recognized by a secret organisation (We don’t why yet) as they offered a place to work with in a squad to combat earth’s new problems."
Okay, not to sound rude, but the plot sounds kind of similar to other stories,
not in DA, but in the real world, I just can't put my finger on where from :( (Sad) 

But as for an RPG, that would make a really good game,
if the plot could be worked on more, but of course it will by you :)
It's a working progress but thanks for honest. 
I was planning deepen the plot as the plot goes on.
That's okay, hope you can use my honesty to something :)
Okay, it this plot something you're gonna consider to make game
out of with a company?
View all replies