Hey Everybody! :3

Hey, i've been browsing Deviantart for a while now and just recently decided to make an account ^-^

I posted my first deviation earlier, with more to come in the future! x3

Also, if anybodies looking for friends or just somebody to talk to, feel free to message me! I'm looking for some friends myself ^-^

Thank you for reading my post everyone, and I hope you have an awesome night! :3
Comments159
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello Floppy-Wafflez,

you're doing well in your drawings! Welcome to the forums!

So, if youare an digital artist, what are you currently working on? And how was your day?
Hey! Thank you for the compliment and the welcome ^^

I'm working on a lot of different things at the moment, some involving drawing and some involving writing ^^ Some even involving both d:

My day was good, how about yours?
You're welcome!

Any larger project that you are working on atm?

Just now, I am waiting for a work assignment at work, checking some of the DA replies that accumulated during the night. :) Everyday normal stuff
Hmm, i'm working on a light novel at the moment, as well as practicing drawing so that one day i'm able to become a mangaka ^-^ I have many ideas for many manga, just don't know which i'm going to devote my time to first d:

That's cool, I usually do that every morning and try to respond at least once everyday, but sometimes I end up being too busy ^^" But I still try my best to make time for everybody ^^ 
What exactly is a mangaka? :)

I know that feeling. A good thing is that those notices stay until you reply to everyone and you can take your time.
Hi! Nice to meet you!
Hey, it's nice to meet you too! ^-^
So do you  like any anime?
I like many! I watch a bunch of different kinds d: I watch Naruto, Bleach, To Love-Ru, Sword Art Online, Kill la Kill, Attack on Titan, Fairy Tail, Nisekoi and a whole bunch more ^-^ How 'bout you? :3
Kill la, Attack on titan and Space Dandy are my total favorites! Sadly I don't have time too watch too many, but have you ever seen gurren Lagaan?
I've heard a lot about Space Dandy, however I haven't had the time to watch any of it. I don't have the time to watch too many either, there are 10+ series sitting in my queue on Crunchyroll without a single episode being watched xD I've seen a couple episodes of it a long time ago but completely forgot what happened, so i'd have to start from the first episode again xD That's another anime that's in my queue on Crunchyroll that I should really get around to watching soon ^^"
It is pretty cool. I just finished watching it on tv. So who's your favorite attack on titan character?
View all replies
Hello! :wave: I love your username xD
Hey there! ^-^ Thank you, I love yours as well! x3
Ah, thank you! (I actually don't know why I chose this username, it just happened :XD:)
No problem, I like the expression behind it c: I consider music a form of art, just as drawing is ^-^
Hello! Nice to meet you !
Hey, it's nice to meet you too! How are you doing? ^-^
Hi! Just joined today and I want some friends too, to judge my work, help me improve or just have nice talk about art and everything else :)
Hey! Welcome to DeviantArt ^^ I'm more than fine with being friends, and hopefully you're able to make more as well ^-^ If you ever feel like talking, just send me a note :3
I'm looking forward to it ^-^
Welcome to Da! glad you decided to join Clap 
Thanks for the welcome! I'm glad I finally decided to make an account xD