Hi! I'm new, wanna be friends? :3

So I just got on dA recently and I'm looking for people to chat and whatnot :P
I like games, anime, manga and I started reading VNs.
So... how's your day? :D

Edit: forgot to mention I like to draw and that's like 70% why I joined dA in the first place xD
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello! :wave: My day has been full of rain and TV XD How are you and what anime are your favorites? :meow:
Hey there!
Oh~ love rainy days! (and looks like it's gonna rain over here too <3 )

I'm fine thanks for asking :3
My all times favorite anime is Neon Genesis Evangelion, gotta love the mind rape xD. On second place I'd say... Bakemonogatari and Guren Lagann.
What about you? Meow :3 
I like mud :lol: so rain is my friend :D

That's good to hear :D

I never heard of any of those >< But my faves are: Attack on Titan, Meganebu, Engaged to the Unidentified, Baka no Test, Hetalia, Black Butler and a lot of others. I have a whole list on my profile XD
I'll have to check them out some time :P

I did watch a little of Attack on Titan, I just find it so hard to follow something, I dropped it after like 10 episodes xD
Yeah Aot is complicated. But I adore Armin so I continue to watch it anyway X3
Hi Pikachu Wave and welcome to dA. What kind of anime, manga and games do you like if you don't mind me asking? My day has be lovely so far, thank you for asking. :D How has yours been?
Thank ya :)
My day's been... strange xD (not in a bad way though... I think)

Regarding manga and anime, basically, anything with a good plot, though I'm more inclined to read than to watch :P

If you have any recommendations I'm all ears- err, eyes ^^;
You're quite welcome.
Oh well strange is better than boring at least. :)

And same here, I watch quite a few. Durarara, Soul Eater and Black Butler are all pretty good. :D
*takes notes*
I heard about all 3 of them but never actually watched them, but I may do so soon. Thanks :D
Welcome to the site, what kind of manga do you like?
Thank you!
Nothing in particular I guess, as long as it's good and not too long (like those over-200-chapters manga).

Anything that can make a good impression works: comedy, horror, gore, suspense, drama, anything with a good plot :P
That's true I'm kind of the same, but I typically don't like Shojo manga (I don't like the flowery art style.)
True, true. I've dropped a few games/anime 'cause of the art style. Also, Shojo usually is kind of... childish most of the times haha
I just don't like how flowery it is, but I did force myself through Sailor Moon (because Sailor Moon), so I realize art style isn't everything.
my days been great so far ;D

so what mangas/anime?
for me it d be mostly seinen but it s story dependant ^^
desert punk
berserk
blame
mushishi
sidonia no kishi
what games?
for me rpgs and rts aswell as turn based
Dark Souls
SupCom

also what are VNs?
I am awfull with abbreviations :/
oh hai, nice to hear your day's going well :D

I'm not sure if I have a favorite genre, but I watched (and loved) Evangelion (series, OVAs and the new movies), Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann, Code Geass, Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari, Elfen Lied, Deadman Wonderland and a couple of others that aired on TV when I was little but I don't really remember them :P

I'm currently reading Koe no Katachi, I guess it isn't too hardcore or anything, but some drama once in a while is nice haha

Games, I really like RPG and RTS too :D
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2, Starcraft, Warcraft 3, Metal Fatigue.
Used to play WoW, Ragnarok Online 2 and Aion. Played Morrowind and just last month Mass Effect (quite the cliffhanger, damn you PC, I need more power to play ME 2 D: )

VN stands for Visual Novel. They are usually eroge (which I don't really like), but there are some with awesome plot that don't have those nasty details (Steins;Gate, for example)
i know steins;gate always assumed it was manga aswell^^

ah never been an evangelion fan couldnt stand that whiny main :/
but it had some great scenes.
the one with the autopilot was messed up.

yeah drama ;D

Starcraft old but gold^^(though i often argued with friends that it s not so much rts as who can click faster at least SC2)

played wow too for a while (there s a great parody about it by Barlow but it s all in german :/)
Elder scrolls hurray :D

yeah not a fan of eroge either.
i think ecchi has it s place in some settings, and can sometimes help to further a story
cant stand harem :|
S;G has a manga adaptation I think, though I didn't read it... yet >:3

Haha yeah, the whiny main is indeed a huge negative for some people. I did get annoyed too, but to me, it added to the whole experience Meow :3 

Starcraft gets more fun with teamfights lol (didn't like SC2, felt too different)

Harem is too silly, and they are everywhere D:
SupCom gets fun with team fights xD around 500-1000 units on each side.
then someone just throws nukes like oprah

yeah there are so many mangas i liked, then they added another love interest.
and I am like ok two thats no problem still salvageable, just keep calm and... at least three new love interests per chapter. fuck-.-