Looking for friends

Hey guys, I'm not exactly new to dA (I'm new to the forums tho) but I had some issues with my PC before so I've done practically nothing with my account. Now that I've fixed it, I'd like to start with the right foot here ><

I like anime and am starting with digital art v:
Let's be friends! c:
Comments457
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I really love anime, but my download is rubbish at home. I did manage to watch FMA brotherhood and then a friend told me to watch Ouran Highschool Host Club and I did... But then it got weird and I felt uncomfortable watching a girl dressed up as a boy taking girls on dates and falling in love with the boys. Luckily for me, that was around the time our download for halved and I had to sacrifice it all haha.
What anime do you enjoy watching?
Brotherhood is amazing, one of my favorites. Ouran HHC is also a fun watch haha
I enjoy watching psychological animes, often with supernatural themes. I also like watching romance and drama from time to time. My all times favorite is Shin Sekai Yori, followed by Fate/Zero, Baccano!, and Psycho-Pass.
Hello :3! I like anime as well :).
Hello! How are you? c:
Hi :3! And fine. I just woke up.
What kind of animes do you like? c:
My favorites are Pokémon, Sonic X, Sonic the Hedgehog:The Movie, Street Fighter 2:The Animated Movie, K-ON!, Lucky Star, Sailor Moon and Astro Boy :).
I liked K-ON! from those haha. I remember watching Sonic X and Pokémon when I was younger too. Now I just play the games c:
View all replies
Hi. All cool; you?
Um, no comment. Heh. What are you up to?
Drawing. I was watching anime a few minutes ago though: Kuroko no Basuke; and you?
Just sitting here.
Doing nothing else? /:
View all replies
Hello, I am a fellow anime fan.
Hi, nice to meet you, how are you? c:
Doing good. School's boring as always, but it pays off when the day ends.
Ah, I've been out of school for a while :P
So, what kind of things do you like? What are your favorite animes?
My favorite anime so far are Code: Breaker, Madoka Magica, and Gurren Lagann.

I usually like 'hacking' Pokemon (basically drawing a Pokemon, and then modifying its appearance) when I draw.
Oh , I like those! Gurren Lagann especially.
I'm a Pokémon fan too, though I don't draw them.
What you do is like making clones of them (like the way they looked in the first movie) or?
I'll have to rewatch The First Movie, it's been quite a few years.

Essentially I at least draw a circle-shaped scar on their face, where either the left or right eye is on the line. Then how it looks from there is up to you. Some Pokemon are easier to draw than others. (i.e. Furret has a simple design, whereas Haxorus is complex.)
View all replies
Hi nice to meet you!! I'm also an anime fan!!!