let's talk a little and be friends

My mood? I'm feeling boring and lonely. How about you? Where are you from. What are your interests?

well, if you like, let's be friends.
And if you love my art, please leave a watch. I'm thankful for that :tighthug:
Comments81
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm from America and, while I love to draw, I don't think I'm very good at it. But I love writing just as equally and I think I'm pretty good, especially for how much younger I am than most writers. But, even though I don't really draw or do other kinds of art, I do use websites and things to show characters and designs that I either come up with or revisualize in different art styles (mostly anime/manga).
Hello! I'm from Brazil, and I live near the Copacabana's beach...so whenever I feel a bit bored, I try to walk by the isle and see the beauty of the beach. I don't like to swim on it because despise the fact that it's really beautiful, it's really dirty :/
Right now I'm watching some Doctor Who episodes on netflix, but after that I'll start working on my new drawing :3
Hi ! I really like to draw since i was a kind and like to learn new languages , now i'm learning japanese
My mood : i'm feeling happy , everything in my job goes well , no prioblem with my familly or my girlfriend
That is very good. Me, too. I like languages as slso history. But I don't know a lot^^

Hm, l'm not bored at all now^^ but now I have a big argue with my family. Nothing is there ok.
But I have the best working place I can wish. My bosses are gentlemans.
You have a girlfriend? Bummer! Bummer! Bummer! Lolz I wish you two all the best.
Hi, how are you?
I'm good, just tired. And you?
I am also good^^a little bit sad at the moment. how was your day?
It's been fine so far, thanks for asking. Why are you sad?
Oh my family is having a big argument at the moment. It is complicated.
Ah, okay. Well hopefully things get better
View all replies
Hi, I guess I could say that I'm not exactly bored, but I'm just not doing anything exciting at the moment.
I'm from the U.S.A, and I have MANY interests: singing, drawing, writing, running (I'm going to join my cross country team when school starts), hanging out with friends, reading, exercising, baking, going to school (school is actually one of my favorite places to be lol... I feel like I fit in at school), I like to play video games... I could make a way longer list, but I don't want to bore you lol.
So yeah... what kind of stuff do you like to do?
Ah and I wanted to say, nice to meet you! I'm from Germany. Sorry for my bad English grammar.
Oh wow, that is really much and sounds fun! Well, me, hm. I like table tennis, but don't have someone to play with. For the bad luck of my neighbours I like to sing and try to play guitar :) I really love it. Where I meet friends and see other people from other countries, that's my church. A very important place in my live. In good days and also in bad days^^ I don't go to school anymore. Now I go to work and I really love it! There I got to know the wunderful persons I ever met! Really! And I had have many different workingplaces in my short live and where I was really unlucky, but now I'm the luckiest person in the world. It is just a part time job, but well, maybe it becomes more after a while. I hope so. Really. Can't live from a part time job, but the people there makes me lucky. I had have a wunderful workingday today. And yes, I loved the school, but it is over now. What I miss, is really to learn something. It is fun tohear about new things. I like to learn.
Lol I sing all the time and I think it annoys my neighbors... considering I don't care if all the windows are wide open lol. 
Having a job sounds pretty cool, but I don't have to worry about that just yet since I'm clearly still in school getting some smarts. 
And it's good that you still like to learn... I personally love learning with all my heart, and people usually learn something new everyday! 
And it's nice to meet you to, and your English isn't too bad, I can understand you just fine.
Oh yes, learning by heart is the best! I remember. It is far away from now.

What about arts? What do you like?
I just like to look at any art that involves things I obsess over lol...
What about you?
I love color and light, I obsessed by the many different techniques and possibilitys. Art is really fun and I'm so lucky that is not only my hobby, it is my job.

What will you do in the future? Maybe, if it allowed to ask^^

I'm a media designer
That's cool.
I don't think I'm going to be an artist when I get a job... but I'll probably keep it as a hobby. It's just something to do for fun.
I have a few ideas of what I want to be though: a writer, a singer, an actress, a computer scientist, a nurse, an FBI agent... other stuff too. 
View all replies
Hello I love your drawings would add all favorites (?) XD.
Mood?? I'm sad but it's just adolescence, and curious about my future and some fear (?) xD. I'm from Argentina, I have many interests .. as art, dance, makeup, etc..

-YEAH!(? :3
Wow thank you very much for the watch and the likings. Oh dance, very good. I hope you have no fear anymore, all will becomes good in the end.

make up is also a good thing. How is it in Argentinia?
Hi, I'm quite bored also.

I'm from a small place called Northern Ireland, I really like a thing called Vocaloid and another thing called MMD. What about you? What are your interests?
Hi nice to meet you. My freetime is surround from my church and my art. I love music like Jesus Culture and Hillsong United. What is Vocaloid and MMD? They are bands? Comics? I really don't know.
Nice to meet you too!

Vocaloid is a voice synthesis software and MMD is a 3D animation software that I like to use.

Have you ever heard any music by Casting Crowns?