New DA member! Hullo :)

Hey! As you can tell, I'm new here in DeviantArt. I have posted some of my artwork already, just today and it'd be great if you guys comment and tell me what I need to improve on and etc. I keep an open mind to everything! I'm currently studying Architecture, and I'm 17 y/o. 

I'm a big fan of painting, still-life, etc. I'm usually more on the Traditional Art I guess but Digital Art is pretty cool. Sadly, I don't know how to do those things. I'm old school. Hahaha! Anyway, tips would be a great help and also new friends! You guys are so artistic and inspiring! I hope I get to know some of you! :))
Comments79
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome to this website. Feel free to use it.
Thank you! :) Will do!
Hello. And welcome to dA!!!

How are you today?
Oh hello there! I think you already welcomed me here but thanks for welcoming me again! ^-^ I'm fine, how about you??
I'm fine.

I'm currently writing literatures. You?
How's it going with the literature? :) Studying some religions since it's our pre midterms tomorrow in ReEd classWaaaah! 
Working in progress. About auto racing. :)
Ooooh, interesting. You really do love cars huh :)
Hullo! You're 17 ahhhh! you are the same age as my little brother. Goodness I'm old, but that's cool I do a bit of everything photography digital manga/anime and traditional. I've been focusing more on traditional art recently as I have a bunch of photography that I have yet to upload on here. I'm going to look at your gallery and please look at mine....I need the feedback :D Hi new friend :D
Hahaha, please, you're not that old! You're still young!!I am a dummy!  Ohh, I wish I could do digital but I think I'm stuck with the traditional hahaha! And photography *-* nice! I will check it out ^-^ Thanks also for the comment! Much appreciated! I am a dummy! 
Hello to you too ^-^ How are you? :)
I'm good as well, currently trying to find some inspiration on a new design that I have to do! ^-^ what works do you do around here? :3
That's good! Awesome! I mostly do cute, chibi/ fan art. ^_^
Awwe! Thats cute! I wished I knew how to draw chibi but it's quite hard to do in my case. lol. it looks so simple but I fail at it for some reason. Hahaha. they always end up not looking cuteSweating a little...  
Aww I'm sorry! :(
You'll get better with practice I'm sure of it though. ^_^

So what shows do you like?
I like adventure time, legend of korra, and regular show. XD
View all replies
Hey there! :) How are you?
I'm pretty good. Been feeling tired and lazy this entire month. :P Just browsing the forums. I've encountered a person who is ranting PETA style and insisting that humans don't need meat to survive. I'm not sure of your views, but I can tell you as someone who's graduated elementary school that we're omnivores...

So what have you been up to?
Lol that is some deep stuff! Hahaha! LOL 

Well, right now I'm just cuddling in my comforter since it's pretty rainy lately and drinking some coffee while browsing the internet! No school today! Yey! Also, I'm brain storming of the a new project that I have to design in my Design class >.< Also i'm wondering how to put traditional art here (by not taking photographs of it), Also, I'm trying to learn photoshop but failing miserably. u.u

cute drawings by the way! ^-^=) (Smile) 
I'm on summer break now. >.< Don't want to go back to school. I know a little bit about photoshop, enough to do basics I think.

Thanks.
Hahaha lucky you! Our summer break just ended u.u'. Ah life. hahahaha. Really? Good for you, it's really complicated for me. I'm like this caveman. o.o

no problem!
It's complicated for me in the beginning too, but I'm glad I bought it because I don't think any free alternatives have as much potential. 
View all replies