hey there fellow humans

hey! i'm fairly new, i've had my deviant for about 3 months so i was thinking of making friends! :D  i love anime so i'm open to your opinions & hope you feel the same! i'm also a huge dork so don't be surprised with random puns ;) -winky wonky-

feel free to note me, critique my art, or become deviant buddies? THE SOURCE OF ALL NIGHTMARES 

we can talk about pretty much everything, ..this is a safe space to talk ;v;
Comments309
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello!

Just played Gradius V on my PS2 recently. How are you? What are you doing???
hiyaa!! Frog dance 

ah i've never played that, what's it about?? I'm feeling fantastical cause it's friday.. ayee B^)
i'm catching up on anime, i actually plan to get stuff done today! but it's fun stuff, like posting more on deviant and working on a cosplay.

what about you?? Meow :3 
Fine. A bit busy on PC for a while.
send me a comment on my da profile
i'd love to be friends with you ^ q ^
Hello! I guess you could say I'm a huge dork myself! :P

I've barely watched any animes, but which ones do you watch?
Hiyaaaa! and JOIN LE CLUB, we have sweaters (not rlly) smile 

ah that's alright! hmm genres or actual anime?? for anime itself .. favorites are inu x boku ss, fma brotherhood, and soul eater??? literally all the anime i've seen are REALLY good so it's extremely hard to choose AHH ;-;
I've watched a bit of Soul Eater. But the only anime I really watched were Yu-Gi-Oh and Inuyasha, a little bit of Dragonball Z as well.

As I said I barely watched any animes. :P
ahh the classics, eh? i've only seen a mixed episodes of yu0gi-oh and dragonball z but i haven't actually "seen it" 

okay, what hobbies do you normally do then? :meow:
Mostly I play video games, but sometimes I write short stories with my OCs.
what video games do you play? and oh i used to do that with a few of my ocs but i slowly stopped :/
As of recent I've been playing a lot of Forza. But I'll pretty much play anything that I find is interesting.
View all replies
Peace be upon you!  "...fellow humans"  no one says that anymore these days, everyone seems to forget that we're human. So it is nice to hear.  Thanks
that's a nice way to hear it, i just wanted to put something other than 'hey there'! 
yeah it is and no problem~  omg cry 
I just met you and this is crazy 
but hi ovo 
oh why hellooo there, i love your unamused cat icon btw!! smile 
thank you Diva Cat  How is all of life and jazz? ovo
life's been good actually, just kinda 'figuring out myself' and stuff .. jazzy things like music are cool too :dummy:

what abouuuut you?
Ah I see. Indeed c:

Frustrated and waiting. Oh so much waiting >.< So what do you like to do? 
why so frustrated if you don't mind me asking? 

ahh honestly a lot of things.. but mainly i like to draw, watch anime, and every now and then play video games c: 
and tv shows too.. some i'm trying to watch are pretty little liars (i thought it was kinda stupid but it's actually pretty cool) & doctor whoo :dummy:

what about you?
We were prepared to go to a country and had the tickets just to have our visa be rejected a week before we left. Now we're trying to go to another country but school already started and it's kind of a nail-biting situation not knowing what the next step is.

I like all those things :D I just started watching anime last year I think it was. What console do you have? What are your favorite games? Ah I haven't seen pretty little liars or doctor who. Some of my favorite shows are How I met Your Mother, Once upon a time, Friends, a few criminal shows here and there, etc. 

Other things I like doing are basically any sort of crafts, card games, writing and reading. 
View all replies
hiyaa! and thaaanks~ APH Prussia tackle hug 
You're welcome. So, how are you today?