Hi ppl

Ok so I'm not quite that new, having joined back in 2012, but I just found the Forum, and figured I say hi.
Comments46
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi. How are you?
just fine actually. drawing my OCs a bit.
It's nice to meet you.
I.see.you.reclaimer
A Monitor? Hmm... fascinating indeed. So tell me Monitor, which Installation am I currently on? I shall assimilate all useful data to further assist the UNSC and to gain more information regarding the Forerunners
(I sound like an A.I) XD
why, This Installation 06.

You are quite welcome browse through this terminal, however, protocol dictates that I restrict your access to key systems.

I am more a contruct then you, reclaimer.
Installation 06? Nice to know the UNSC tells me where I'm being sent.

And what of the parasite, Monitor? I'd rather not have any more unfriendly encounters with the Flood than need be.

Yes, that is quite true.
oh I assure you, my facility's containment facilities are operating well within the normal operating peramaters.
That is very good. Quite impressive considering the threat level the parasite are at. Are you aware of your deceased counterpart; 343 Guilty-Spark and the events in which occured on Installation 04?
View all replies
A Monitor? Hmm... fascinating indeed. So tell me Monitor, which Installation am I currently on? I shall assimilate all useful data to further assist the UNSC and to gain more information regarding the Forerunners