I\'m not exactly new,but I do want some friends

Hi.I'm Lunastar177,but you can call me Lunar.I've been on Deviantart for 8 months now,but up until recently,nothing has been on my account.I am a fan of Homestuck, Pokemon, My Little Pony, and almost any Anime and Manga.I also like to roleplay.
Comments1069
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
send me a comment on my da profile
i'd love to be friends with you ^ q ^
The animes and Mangas I like are: Ouran Highschool Hostclub, Squidgirl, Kanon, Trigun, and a lot more, I've watched some Soul Eater, but not all of it.
Oh my gosh,I thought I was the only one who watched Squid Girl!Out of that list,I've seen Ouran Highschool host club,and Soul Eater.Lateley,I just haven't had much time to watch anime.Have you ever heard of Mekakucity actors?
Awesome, and yeah Squid Girl is amazing. and no, I haven't maybe I'll look it up!
It's pretty good!It hasn't been dubbed yet,but they have subtitles.Also,it's not on Netflix if that's what you use.Here's a link: kissanime.com/Anime/Mek…
Oh,and quick warning: The website has a couple ads.If you wanna get rid of them,I suggest you go full screen.
View all replies
I love MLP, Pokémon, anime and manga, I don't LARP but I done roleplay on certain websites, and I cosplay a lot. It's nice to meet you!
Hi there!It's nice to meet you too!I'm new to LARPing,and so far,all I can really be is a Homestuck character,because that's the only cosplay I have :P
Tell me about yourself :)
Well,I like RPing,anime,manga,reading,writing,acting,baking and of course drawing.I'm also taking a class for 3d animation.I like creepypasta,but I can't read it because I know it will keep me up for a week.The anime I watch includes Hetalia,Black Butler,Ouran Highschool Host Club,Soul Eater,Fruits Basket,Squid Girl,Mekakucity Actors,etc. I'm really not all that picky about it.The other things I watch/read are Doctor Who,Homestuck,Old Disney movies,various Broadway musicals,Etc. Yeah,I have a big range of hobbies.
Haha yeah that's awesome
Thanks!So,can you tell me a bit about yourself?
I'm Andrew in South Africa, I'm studying second year software engineering (yeah super nerdy stuff) but my heart always has and always will belong to art and in time I hope to be able to mix my love for programming and game development and art :D
View all replies
Well, now you're my friends. "Friend me," I whispered ever so quietly in lunastar177 's ear.
Will do!
*Pushes a button on a box that is labeled "FRIEND BUTTON"*
AHGHGHAFfasf SHE DID IT *BLUSHESANDHOPESTHATSHEISNOTAHEBECAUSETHATWOULDBEAWKWARDBECAUSEWORDSPENCILSANDWORDSCALLEDHERANDSHEBUTWHATIFSHEISAHIMANDTHENTHATWOULDBEHE* Blow your mind 
*Laughs*
Don't worry,I'm a she XD
View all replies