Hello!

Hi everyone, I'm Ayu. I just joined deviantART. Yay!

I'm a lineart colorist, I love coloring linearts and I love using MS Paint to color them.
So if you have a lineart you want colored, I'd be happy to color them for you. ^^

Further more, I love fantasy anime / mangas.

Hope we can be friends... XD
Comments28
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome to deviantART, it's nice to meet you.
Thank you! Nice meeting you, too. ^^
Hi! How are you?
Hello! I'm fine thank you. :laughablyoveryourhead: 
Hello ~! Welcome to DA! :happybounce: 

What's your favourite anime that you've watched? 

Is that your bunny (?) in your avatar? So cute!! Meow :3 
Hello back~~ Thank you! :excited: 

My favourite anime that I watched is Noragami. I'm currently watching The World God Only Knows and it just might be my next favourite. :tardgrinn: 

Yes, that is my bunny in my avatar. I name him oneear cause he only has one ears. But he's so cute and fluffy. I love him. Cuddling up with someone close... 
I haven't seen either of those but they sound interesting! I am a dummy! I'm currently watching Soul Eater ~

Hehe, cute Meow :3 
I watched Soul Eater... :yay: So cute and I love the battles. yay 
It's pretty good so far! The sun and moon always crack me up though :o (Eek) 
Ahaha yes... The sun and the moon lol...
Welcome to the forums. :)
Thank you. :happybounce: 
Hi there :wave:

what kind of anime do you like?
Hello. :wave: revamp I love supernatural and fantasy animes. Commission - Clefairykid emote 
Hi, how are you? Welcome to the site ^^ what anime do you watch? Which mangas do you enjoy reading? Do you play any video games? :)
Hello, I'm fine thank you. I watch different types of anime, mostly supernatural or fantasy genres. No animes on my watch list currently. I enjoy reading the same genres of mangas like my anime genres. I currently enjoy ready Blood Lad and Noragami. I usually play browser MMORPG games, but gets bored easily since you have to pay to win and I can afford to pay. Though, I do enjoy playing OSU. :grinwoo: 
Have you seen Slayers, Lost Universe or Star Ocean? They're a little old now but still good to watch :)

I don't tend to play games where you have to pay to get the good stuff for long, find it a kind of cheat :) I also refuse to spend money like that - otherwise I would be broke xD what's OSU?
No, I haven't, but they're on my watch list now. Yay, I have something to watch now! :yay: Thanks for the recommendation, I'll be sure to watch them.

Yea, me too. I can't afford to pay. *Typo on the last comment, lol. 

Osu is a ffree to play rhythm and music game. It's not browser based, so you'll have to download it, but it's fun. For more info, you can check out the official website...  osu.ppy.sh/ Yay -New shading style- 
Youre welcome :) Slayers gets stranger as the seasons go on, so be sure to watch them in order or you may be put off ;)

That game sounds interesting :D I'll be sure to have a look ^^ thanks
I always watch my animes in order, or else I might give off spoilers to myself lol...

Yea, it is. Be sure to try it out. ^^
Hello! Pleasure to meet you! :D
Hello! Pleasure to meet you, too... Tard Welcome