Hello everyone :D

Hello I'm Jazzmaster9 I've been hovering around DeviantArt for a couple of years but never started uploading anything since recently 

About Me:

I like making all kinds of artistic creations, Drawings, Poetry, Short Stories, Music Composition and Digital Art, I'm not very good at most of them but I still let my creativity flow.

I've been a level designer for quite some time now, dabbled into some game design with Game Maker 8 then switch to modding with DooM Builder, I've released a couple of projects now, and I'm constantly honing my skills for future projects.

I'm very happy to be here and would love to met you guys.

Comments57
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Wow looks like you are a multi talent :D i like people who do one than more art :D 
Welcome to DeviantArt i hope you´ll find some friends and we all will see some great pieces from you :D 
It's nice to meet you.
You as well, Hello :D
nothing much, though I've been uploading a bunch of simple stuff.
What poems do you like? And what kind of music composition? :O
With Poetry, i really like romantic poetry and shorts stories.

With music i'm still in the learning process. I usually do a lot of MIDI composition my genre extends from Jazz to Classical to Metal. my compositions usually end on my DooM maps as BGMs.
Ah, that's quite interesting. :nod:

Any particular author/writer?

That's quite intriguing! :O
No one in particular, most of the stories/poems i read are from right here on deviantart :)
That's pretty good! Do you like what you've found so far?
Yes I did :D I usually search for the "Best Friends Love/Friendzone" stories, and like what I've founds so far.
Ah, that's quite interesting. :O

Have you also experienced the same?
View all replies
Hello! How are you? I see you like making doom maps.
I'm doing pretty well.

I'm currently making a 32 map set for DooM II and I'm kinda struggling on the last few maps, trying to get as much inspiration as possible by playing other Map sets and reading about ancient ruins/temples/tombs and the lot!. 
Cool! Are you plugged into online DooM communities then?
Yes! I'm On Doomworld and The ZDooM Community, I also program custom monsters and weapons in ZDooM.
Good for you! You might struggle to find like-minded people here if all you post are doom things though.
Well I post all sorts of stuff, Short stories Poems and just written stuff will also be a majority.