Looking for new friends ^^

Hello there. :wave: Well, I'm not new here but was just wanting to meet some new people with similar interests. :)
For things I like, I like drawing (obviously lol), video games, some anime, and RPs (they help give me ideas for new pictures and I like exploring imaginations).

Here are some game series I really am into. :)

I have a lot of interests but those are some general ones. :) I've been meaning to look for more people into Sonic, Pokemon, and Digimon for RPS and such. :aww:

And well yeah, that's pretty much it. So yeah... Hi everyone. :wave:
Comments185
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Pokemon and Super Mario. . . you sir got a new friend XD
Ohhh, I love all those! :dummy: I actually just took one of my pokemon games in for the current pokemon event that is going on this month.
Oh cool! ^^ It's nice to meet you. :D
And there's a Pokemon event?
If you have pokemon black/white or pokemon black2/white2, you can go to a local Gamestop to ask if they're participating in a event where you can get a level 50 meloetta, if they say yes and you've never participated in the past pokemon give away events, they will give you a sheet that has the instructions on how to get your pokemon.
Oh I see. ^^ Yeah, I don't have those games unfortunately...
Awe... Nice gallery by the way, I added you to my watch list. ^^
View all replies
Hey Kai :D
I'm pretty much the same, been on dA for many years now, just restarted with a fresh account. Gotta love Jak and Dexter, haven't played it in years. Ratchet and Clank, Crash Bandicoot and Pokemon were what I grew up on, still love 'em. I've never RPed, still don't understand it if I'm honest, though sounds fun to all those who participate.
So; Favourite Pokemon? Best Crash game?
Hi there. It's nice to meet you. :handshake:
Haha it's okay, RPing to me is just a way to explore the imagination and help breathe life to characters. It helps me at times develop my character(s) personality. :)

Anyway, to answer your quesitons...
Favorite Pokemon? Has to be :iconlucario: :iconarcanineplz: :iconumbreonplz: :D I have lots but those are the general ones. :nod:
Best Crash Game? To me, Crash Twinsanity was the best in my opinion. It had its flaws but it combined platforming, adventure, and the features that made Crash Bandicoot games fun all in one. After that, it would be Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. :)
Maybe I'll try it one day, or maybe I'll just watch a chat group to get the idea - sounds good though :D
Arcanine is fantastic, Meowth was for some reason my favourite as a child, though now I think I love Lugia more than most.
I never got to play Crash Bandicoot 3 - have heard many good things about it, I'll get back into the swing of things eventually and buy all the old games I loved so I can play them through over and over :D One day...
I like the gothic style you've given to your OCs - much like the things I wear on a day to day basis :XD: You've so many different characters and creatures in your gallery, the variety and quality is impressive :meow:
Aw well good luck! ^^
And Meowth is cute I agree and Lugia is great too. I remember in the anime where the gang meets a baby Lugia. It was so adorable haha.
And I do recommend Crash Bandicoot 3. I think you'll like it a lot. :D And same here, I plan on getting some old school games that I wanted to try out when I was a kid but never had the time to. Most definitely on my list at the moment is Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage. I have the first one and the third one but not the second one and I heard it was very fun and memorable so yeah. :)

And yeah, I'm a big fan of the Goth subculture and I do add some details from it onto my characters. Or rather, alternative-like qualities excluding Ziek Ramzar since he is an Egyptian based character.
And I'm happy you like my work. lol

Hey there! :wave:
    Welcome to dA, great to have you here!
    Sorry i'm not the best at warm welcoming, but it would be greatly appreciated if I could be your friend!
    :la:
Hi there ^^
And I'm not new actually, been here 6 years now. xD
But sure ^^

Ah sorry xD
But it its nice meeting you! :D
Haha it's all good. :D
And same to you :)

So, what has brought you to dA? :3
Mmm well I have been here a long while but I came here to show some art and see other art as well. I originally started out on FanArt Central and then moved here. :)

Oooh, is FanArt Central another art website? O:
View all replies
Hello. Idk about similar interest but I do love manga and anime, of course drawing and Pokemon. Rp is a must, but I usually rp original thing. So yeah...

What's up?
Ah I see. Yeah, I used to rp original stuff but I sort of wanted to try Rps based around games I like like Pokemon or Digimon haha

And I'm alright, yourself?
I do Pokemon rp at times. As a Pokemon or a trainer XD digimon not so muchsince I just started watching (don't kill me)

I'm well myself. Really sore and wanting to draw. ^~^
Haha awesome, I would do the trainer and Pokemon lol So yeah that would work if you are interested in that. And you are new to Digimon? It's okay if you are ;)

And awesome, same here though I just got through coloring something lol