Closed to new replies
February 23, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 33

Hey strangers!

:iconjhiffi:
Jhiffi Featured By Owner Feb 23, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey strangers! Ahahaha get it, like my name? No? ..Ok, hmm.
Hmmm well I joined about a week ago but only earlier today realized there was a forum! Sooo here I am now.

I draw as a hobby, and I've recently started to do it again. I'm experimenting a lot with my art at the moment, and the stuff in my gallery so far has pretty much all been shots in the dark.

So yeah, nice to be here!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhammie-d:
hammie-d Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello there and welcome to the forums :iconrikkavplz: At least it took you one week. It took me years to find the forums SHH I SAID NOTHING.
You have awesome art * q * Art is also my hobby, but I hope to make it into a career one day. But first, I have to improve OTL
Any hobbies or interests other than drawing? :3
Jhiffi Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks! Heheh yeah it seems rather hidden! Yeah I wanted a career in art a long time ago, but it became apparent as time went on that I probably wouldn't enjoy a career in it, so that idea is scrapped for me for now. :P Mentioned some of my hobbies a little earlier in more detail, but in short some of the other things I like are gaming, reading, psychology/sociology/history etc, and animals. :)
:iconhammie-d:
hammie-d Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
You're welcome :iconmisakismileplz:
D'aww why would you think you wouldn't enjoy a career in art? :C What kind of games do you usually play? :3
Jhiffi Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Ahh cause I think it's a really competitive field and that I wouldn't be able to adapt well to it, plus I'm just not skilled enough to be able to compete in it, those are the main reasons. :P
I usually play RPGs and MMOs, though I dabble in pretty much everything! My favorites at the moment would be GW2 and The Elder Scrolls series.
:iconoperia:
Operia Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi there! Welcome to DeviantArt :D
My name's Kels, and I'm a fairly friendly resident here. Everything else is confidential ;P

So what're you into? Like, interests?
:iconimaginative-lioness:
imaginative-lioness Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Hello there!

Nice to meet you ♥! How are you?
Jhiffi Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Doing good! You?
:iconimaginative-lioness:
imaginative-lioness Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
That's good :D and I'm good, also :D
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
What are some of your other interests? :la:
Jhiffi Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hmm! I like to game, favorites atm are GW2 and Skyim/Oblivion/Morrowind. I live on a hobby farm so I spend a lot of time around animals, and am rather active with our dogs. Reading takes a good chunk of my time as well, and I enjoy things like psychology and sociology. :P
Add a Comment: