Hello, I'm Coley and new!

Hello everyone, my name is Coley and I'm new to Deviant Art. I write poetry and short stories. I have just put up some of my work. I'd honestly, really appreciate any critique, reviews, comments, etc. on them; I'd love you! Expect a review back, also.

I'd love any tips on using the site, any great groups, chat rooms, etc. to join to not only get critique, but also make friends. c:

I want to get to know you. I do not only appreciate written works of art, but photography, drawing, comics; just about anything. It'd make me smile to get a message from you (Along with anything else, of course). Please don't be shy. c:

Thanks, Coley.
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
What other things do you like to do in your spare time?
I'm a drummer, along with bassist, and I play the Banjolele. I'm really into creating music, and listening. I love adventures with friends and long car rides. I skateboard a little, and I love psychical activities and sports. c:

Thanks for the comment, I really appreciate iit
That's pretty awesome. What's your favourite instrument?

Have you created a lot of music? What do you like to listen to?

And why long car rides?
Drums by far.

I've been in 3 bands, so, yeah, I guess. I love Indie, Metal, 90's, Punk, Reggae, Hip Hop, anything really.

I think car rides are very entertaining and fun. I love looking out the window at the world, spacing out, and having long talks during them. c:
That's pretty awesome. :O_o:

Interesting.. so you're the one being driven around and not the driver?
Can you drive, though? :la:
View all replies
Lucid sleep paralysis is the best :stare:
Aw, thank you! :D I don't know who you are, but, you are equally the best as well!
Oh, I didn't mean YOU, although you might very well be the best, I don't know, but I meant the actual thing lucid sleep paralysis.
Unless you're saying that a thing shining in the darkness is the best thing ever, which, I guess you're a sea captain, which is cool.
Ohhh! My bad haha. I get confused easily. >.>;
Oh hello there and welcome :iconyattaaplz: I don't do poetry and short stories, but I've read your "My mothers good man" and it's pretty good * q *
I draw and recently got into digital painting (so I'm a noob :'D) I'm not sure what tips to give you actually |D If you have any questions though, I'd love to help C:
Thank you very much. c: I don't have any questions as of now, I've navigated around the site and know a bit about it; but, thank you, I really appreciate it.