new here

Hello all new here looking for advice and tips on art also to meet and make new friends

Also can anyone tell me how to post pics im using my cell phone its an android I just tried to and its not working thank you all
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm new here too! We're all in this together!
I've never uploaded on a phone, before, so i couldn't tell ya.

But hello! What kind of art do you do?
Im in to graffiti just got back in to it I stopped for like 6 years and now I want to get back in to it and came on to this forum to get advice and tips on my art and also would like to learn more on other art as well like comic book art and realistic art also 3d and shadows and shading
Ooh, graffiti was always pretty cool to me! I never really had the material to start it though. I do much more stylized work than realistic, but i'm not into anime or anything.
Yeah hear you on that I need to learn how to mix colors anyone on here know of a good website to buy art supplies and also what markers are recommend for shading and also good for a budget lol I seen some over priced markers but I understand there for art and you get what you pay for but any advice on that so I don't have to settle for walmart
Yeah I use digital more often because I have more tools at my expense because i'm pretty broke. I'm sure if you ask around, perhaps using the search bar to find artists with a similar craft and talking to them.
I'm sure they'd be of much more use than me, lol.
What do you use is it photoshop I was looking for something like that because I seen someone on youtube use digital how much is the software for the computer my laptop is offline but when I internet I would love to get in to that more info on that please
I have photoshop, but I tend to use Paint Tool SAI more often. It's a light weight program that's like photoshop, but not nearly as advanced and made specifically for drawing. The pen is my absolute favorite to use. Sai can be obtained for free.
View all replies