Closed to new replies
February 17, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 43

Definitely not new, but without friends or watchers

:iconcountmoopula:
countmoopula Feb 17, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Yeah, title says it all. I've been on DA for two years, but I recently started getting more into it and posting more stuff. I also just discovered the forums. Hehe. Anyways, I would really love to get to know more people on this site. I do mostly digital art, and I've been doing pixel art animations lately. I like LOTR, Harry Potter, Starkid, and Doctor Who, BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN THE SEVENTH SEASON YET SO DON'T RUIN IT FOR ME.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmaylilyx:
Hi, I need more friends too. :)
Cool! More friends never hurts! What kind of stuff do you like?
Mostly I write fantasy novels. I have been doing that since I was 10-11. Most of the things I draw now is traditional art related to my writing but I want to do digital once I learn how to use my tablet. I spend alot of time playing around on the computer when I'm not writing. >.<
countmoopula Feb 18, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
lol, yeah tablets are really confusing. I only recently learned how to manage mine a while ago, and I still need practice.
Yeah. :/ Sometimes it does the wrong thing and glitches out ><
:icontogethertoday:
TogetherToday Feb 17, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Your situation is almost parallel to mine haha! I've also been on here for two years, but I've recently been getting active in the community.
Digital art is one of my primary arts. :D I've made a few pixel icons quite a while ago, but I've found that it's not really my specialty.

I can shamefully say I haven't read the lotr books, but I've seen the movies and I liked them! :) I've read all the hp books though, and loved them all! I've seen the first few episodes of doctor who, but not much more than that. It seems like a pretty interesting show, though!
I love all the hp books so much! And yeah, we are in really similar situations. :) But I'm glad I've discovered these forums.
Yes, one day I hope to write a book as good, haha! :)
Me too! They really help!
I know! I've actually had contact with other humans on this site because of the forums.
Haha exactly! x)
Add a Comment: