Closed to new replies
February 14, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Sort of new... ;-)

:iconmidnightmustangart:
MidnightMustangArt Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi! I am MidnightMustangArt and have been on deviantart for about 2 weeks now. It's absolutely wonderful and an amazing website! Anyways, I just wanted to let eveyone know that I do follow back every single person whom follows me! :-)
I even decided to make a little contest and you can find that in my latest journal entry.. :-) Just a fun way to start up deviantart!

Just wanted to go ahead and formally introduce myself to the awesome deviantart community! :-)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
What are some of your interests? :la:
MidnightMustangArt Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I am really passionate about America's west today, wild horses, and Native American culture. Reading and writing has also been a huge part of my life for as long as I can remember. :-)
That's quite interesting. :O

Sounds pretty cool. :nod:

Why are you interested in the west, wild horses and Native American culture?
MidnightMustangArt Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Mostly because it's something that seems kind of lost to many and was such a big part of the lives of so many...
I also really like the harmonious and peaceful relationship between the native Americans and nature, one that seems so distant today.
Also, I'm just a big horse lover and would hate to see our beautiful wild horses confined from running free.
What about you? ;-)
Oh right, I see. :nod:

That's pretty intense.

Sounds pretty good!

I like the boring things, really.. like music, reading, movies.
Add a Comment: