Closed to new replies
February 12, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 14

Good evening? Hi?

:iconshannonsp2:
ShannonSP2 Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013
Hello guys, I'm Herman(not my real name) and I'm new here ahaha..
I've not been to many forums unless I'm looking for something for research so, this is sort of my first in a VEEERYY long time being on one for something besides research :P

Since I'm learning to be an artist, digitally and otherwise, I guess I should just join this community? Make some friends along the way :P

I'm not really sure what else there is to say about myself, so you guys can ask me instead hahaha!

Well, first night here. Hope to have a very nice time here :P

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondragonsong3:
Dragonsong3 Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi!
ShannonSP2 Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013
Hi!
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Welcome to deviantART! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! :)

What are some of your hobbies and interests? :la:
ShannonSP2 Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013
Sure, will do :)

Uhm, hobbies? I've liked drawing since I was little, and I guess writing stories(though most are based on my own experiences). Besides those, I enjoy cycling and running, or playing computer games, watching videos on Youtube. I'm not sure watching videos and playing computer games can be called hobbies, or interests though..

Anything we share in common? Maybe you share some things about yourself too? hahaha
3wyl Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
That's pretty awesome. :nod:

Experiences are the best to draw from, no?

Sounds quite active.

Nah, I think those are interests.. or hobbies, rather.

I don't think we have a lot in common there, no. =/

I like to read, watch movies and listen to music.
ShannonSP2 Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013
Reading's quite nice. I used to read alot of books when I was little. Now not so much.. The last time I read books was Michael Connely's The Poet, The Narrows, and a few more. I was planning to pick up reading again once the school semester ends.

I watch a couple of movies here and there, both animation and live action ones. Being involved in 3D animation, I started to watch 3d animations more... though there are some I missed, like Wreck It Ralph.

I can't say I listen to much music; Usually, my colleagues or friends are the ones who introduce me to new songs. If I had to pick a favourite, its those songs with piano or violin. Well, thats my side :P
3wyl Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Why don't you read a lot nowadays?

That's fair enough, though. :nod:

Ooh, pretty cool!

Ah.. why did you miss that one?

Songs with piano or violin are amazing! I am always on the hunt for those. :nod:
ShannonSP2 Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013
Too much time on the computer work, not enough time to fully immerse myself in reading I guess.
I missed that movie because I didn't have time to go out during that period.. oh deadlines...
And yeah, it's always nice somehow to listen to piano or viloin music. You should listen to Paul Halley's compositions :)

By the way, seeing that you're a hobbbyist photographer, I also learnt photography last year, but I'm not sure if I'm going to be uploading my photos here. Should I?
3wyl Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
That's fair enough. I can relate with that.

Ah, I see.. that makes more sense. :hmm:

I will, thank you!

Why won't you upload your photos?
ShannonSP2 Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2013
No reason.. Maybe I will.
Add a Comment: