Definatly not new....Just lonely. Looking for Warrior lovers.

I dont know why It took so long for me to find this place....But I did and now Im here to make some noise....*Fake laugh* Ahahaha, No, Im mutely quiet most of the time....And love reading....Been self-diagnosed with Bi-polar....Fun! Nope its like a whirl wind of emotions. I need glasses....Any who, I love warriors by Erin hunter. I would like you point of view as well.
:petting: I've been waiting for you!
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
My favorite is Jayfeather and Half-moon and Hollyleaf and Fallen leaves. Then Ivypool and Hawkfrost....
I've been a proud Warriortard for seven years! :D Nice to meet you, fellow warrior. >:3
Yeah! Nice to meet you! Favorite bad guy?
Scourge is definitely my favorite bad kitty after reading the manga. :D How about yours?
I felt terribly bad for Scrouge after what Tiger...paw (at the time I believe) was ordered by Thisleclaw to attack him. But Tigerclaw was one of my favorites as was Darkstripe. Okay, If Bluestar had been alive when scrouge attacked do you think scrouge would have killed her after she saved his life?
Me too. :( I felt like I related to him a lot in the manga, and I grew attached. Tigerclaw was a favorite of mine as well, but not so much Darkstripe. >.>
I never thought about that. I don't think he would have... I haven't read it in a while, but I think he did what he did mainly because of Tigerstar. :/
I think it was his parting words that stirred something inside of me...."This is not my Clan. Not any longer. ThunderClan is led by a kittypet, and there's nothing left to fight for. I feel no loyalty to ThunderClan. In the whole forest, the only cat worth following is Tigerstar."
Okay, favorite paring?
I still dislike him. :(

I have a lot... I think I liked Leafpool and Crowfeather the most. :3 Secondly, Graystripe and Silverstream. I like how both of them had a bond which others knew and disapproved of, and I like how Graystripe didn't listen to Fireheart's advice about seeing Silverstream. I thought Graystripe was an idiot the first time I read the series. But then I fell in love myself, and I understand him now.
Most of my life lessons were learned through Warriors. XD
View all replies
I say Jayfeather and Half-Moon were my favorites though at the moment its Breezepelt and Hawkfrost thought I find Hollyleaf and Fallen leaves are amazing.
Make sure to hit the "Reply" button so that the other person gets your message. :)
I've read the series before, though not recently. I might take out a few of the books from the library sometime soon. From what I can remember, Jayfeather was my favourite character. How about you?
I say Jayfeather and Half-Moon were my favorites though at the moment its Breezepelt and Hawkfrost thought I find Hollyleaf and Fallen leaves are amazing.