February 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 20

Hello there!

:iconittaqpatty:
ittaqpatty Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist
Hi!
I' am new here on deviantart. Well i look on this site for a long time and i'm amazed about all this wonderful art. Now i'm work on some projects by myself and i will show them the world. So i get an account here. I also did my first upload. A very personal picture. Maybe you can look for it and say something about it. Yeah that was it first.

(and yeah i'm from Germany, i can speak english( also little bit french) but not pefectly, but i think you can understand me^^)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmintim:
Mintim Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013   Traditional Artist
Welcome! I think that it is so interesting that you are from Germany!

And don't worry about your English, you speak it better than most Americans here.
ittaqpatty Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist
Thank you....yeah i try my best and show what i learned at school^^
:iconmintim:
Mintim Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013   Traditional Artist
It's not that bad lol. How you liking dA so far?
I really like this site. Here are so many cool things. Normally you know art only from the museum,
but here you really can see how alive art is. Well maybe i would prefer to see some more comments on my art,
to know how people think about it. But i only upload already two pictures and i think my own site must be grown first.
And yeah i don't make art because i want attention from some folks.
:icongolden-flower-art:
Golden-Flower-Art Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Welcome! ^-^
I used to study German in high school, but I haven't had the opportunity to use it since. haha
Sounds interesting...i hear a lot about people who study english, french,spanish or something else, but not german. Is it hard to learn my language? And do you understand this: "Guten Tag! Wie geht es dir?" (it's very simple^^)
:icongolden-flower-art:
Golden-Flower-Art Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
No actually, it was really easy! I had a lot of fun learning it. :squee:
And yes, I do. "Good Day! How are you?"
:iconskyborneveggie:
SkyborneVeggie Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Student Filmographer
Hello, & welcome to da! :eager: What are some of your current favorite genres of art?
Thank you. Well i don't have really a favorite genre. I like nearly every kind of art. Maybe because art has not so many boundaries like the reality and i'am a little bit crazy, so i don't like walls,borders and fences.
:iconskyborneveggie:
SkyborneVeggie Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Student Filmographer
That makes sense XD
Add a Comment: