Closed to new replies
February 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 130

Technically I'm New :P

:icontogethertoday:
TogetherToday Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I've been on dA for a while but never really on the forums! I'd be happy to meet new people to make friends with and share art with! :)

Let's start off with a conversation starter? What's you favorite color? Mine's blue! :D

Idk what I'm really supposed to say haha but yeah I'd love to make some friends here. :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcontentwritings:
You are always Welcome to DA.
I am also new and for very few times I use DA but I like to participate and find new things.
TogetherToday Feb 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Thank you very much! :)
And yeah, dA is definitely an awesome site to come to when looking for art or if your just bored. :)
:iconyuutomin:
yuutomin Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
herro ^q^ hehe, my favourite colour would have to be a cherry blossom kind of colour. :icondignitylaughplz:
TogetherToday Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Haha cherry blossoms definitely have pretty colors. :) I really like the pastel look of it!
at least you're not like my friends lol.... they use the really fancy names. It's not just pink, it has to be cherry blossom pink. or hot pink. etc -,-
Ahahah that would take too much work for me. xD And when it comes to favorite colors, I can't go that specific! I love so many kinds of blues, I wouldn't be able to choose one!
XD yes, almost any tint of blue is lovely -v-
Haha, exactly! :)
:iconskyborneveggie:
SkyborneVeggie Feb 11, 2013  Student Filmographer
Helloooo, I'm technically new too, since I haven't been on the forums for very long & never introduced myself.
My favorite color is seafoam green, but blue is my second favorite color :highfive:
Haha glad I'm not alone here! And I love that color too! It just has this pretty, antique feel to it aha. Any denomination of blue is lovely to me!
Add a Comment: