Closed to new replies
February 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 130

Technically I'm New :P

:icontogethertoday:
TogetherToday Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I've been on dA for a while but never really on the forums! I'd be happy to meet new people to make friends with and share art with! :)

Let's start off with a conversation starter? What's you favorite color? Mine's blue! :D

Idk what I'm really supposed to say haha but yeah I'd love to make some friends here. :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcontentwritings:
contentwritings Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013
You are always Welcome to DA.
I am also new and for very few times I use DA but I like to participate and find new things.
TogetherToday Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Thank you very much! :)
And yeah, dA is definitely an awesome site to come to when looking for art or if your just bored. :)
:iconyuutomin:
yuutomin Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
herro ^q^ hehe, my favourite colour would have to be a cherry blossom kind of colour. :icondignitylaughplz:
TogetherToday Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Haha cherry blossoms definitely have pretty colors. :) I really like the pastel look of it!
at least you're not like my friends lol.... they use the really fancy names. It's not just pink, it has to be cherry blossom pink. or hot pink. etc -,-
Ahahah that would take too much work for me. xD And when it comes to favorite colors, I can't go that specific! I love so many kinds of blues, I wouldn't be able to choose one!
XD yes, almost any tint of blue is lovely -v-
Haha, exactly! :)
:iconskyborneveggie:
SkyborneVeggie Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Student Filmographer
Helloooo, I'm technically new too, since I haven't been on the forums for very long & never introduced myself.
My favorite color is seafoam green, but blue is my second favorite color :highfive:
Haha glad I'm not alone here! And I love that color too! It just has this pretty, antique feel to it aha. Any denomination of blue is lovely to me!
I must say that I'm rather impressed with the deviation on your profile page, especially the shading. Nice job! ^^
RANDOM QUESTION TIMEE~ If you had the power to transform into a fruit, what fruit would you be?
Haha thank you so much! I was actually pretty happy with it when I posted it, so it was kind of disappointing when it got like no views haha. but that's deviantart for ya! I hope to work my way up someday :) I'm glad someone likes it, though! :D You have a very nice art style, too!
Hahaha omygosh. Taste-wise, I'd be a strawberry, cause starwberries are pretty delicious. If it was looks, I'd be either a starfruit or a dragonfruit. x) What about you?
Lol, it helps alot to get more views if you submit to groups too :)
& I would be a pomengranate becuase pomengranates are amazingg :happybounce: Strawberries are pretty good too, but I've never seen a starfruit or a dragonfruit before :?
Yeah that's true. x)

Haha I was debating on that, pomegranates are delicious too! You can search them on google, they're pretty pretty haha. Starfruits are basically the shape of a star but they're green, and dragonfruits are just....exotic looking haha.
Lol I googled them now. The inside of the dragonfruits remind me chocolate-chip icecream...
Haha I know it looks like someone just scooped some chocolate chip ice cream and stuck in a dragonfruit skin. xD
(1 Reply)
:iconspudfuzz:
Spudfuzz Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Green... or more of the blue tinted greens. Like mint green, emerald and teals. :shifty:
Green is a pretty color. :) My birthstone is emerald, haha!
D'aww I'm jelly. Does that mean your birthday is in May? :la:
Yes, I have a may birthday haha. :D I'd rather have September though, sapphire is such a pretty birthstone! What's your birthstone?
I was born in June, I'm pretty sure it was a pearl and it can be interchangeable with the moonstone, which is an even cooler stone. :la:

The Emerald is supposed to be the stone sacred to the Goddess Venus if I remember correctly, and Venus is also the planet that rules the sign of Taurus, unless you were born in late May as a Gemini. :meow:
Ohmygosh, even just the NAME moonstone sounds awesome! I searched it on google images, they're beautiful! Almost makes me wanna be born in june, too, now haha xD

Oh that makes sense; I'm a taurus! I suppose it's nice to be somewhat related to the godess of love and beauty. 8) And I would assume you're a Gemini?
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I like blue as well. :la:

What are some of your interests? :)
Haha go blue! :D

And I have a LOT of interests haha. Let's see, regarding art, I love everything! There's so many styles I want to try! But right now I'm best at traditional and digital painting, even though I definitely have room for improvement-- but that's what I'm here for haha! ^-^ Annd outside of the art world I love oreos, cats, and Jared Padalecki :love:

But enough about me! What are your interests? :)
3wyl Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
That's pretty awesome. :nod:

Do you have a preference? Between traditional and digital painting?

Interesting.. why Jared Padalecki? :P

I like to read. Music and movies are pretty cool as well.
TogetherToday Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Well, they're very close on my favorite scale you could say haha. It really just depends what I'm in the mood for doing. I've been practicing digital for a while, but recently I've just haven't felt like doing digital art so I've been doing traditional. They both definitely have their own great qualities, but I do prefer the look of traditional art in many cases. :)

Well, he's a great actor and he's got an awesome personality and an awesome role. :) Also I guess you could say it's because I'm a teenage girl and he's one of the most gorgeous men alive in my opinion hahaha! :P

Reading is great! I love that you can picture the stuff in your own head instead having it already laid out for you. And yes, music and movies are both amazing! :)
3wyl Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Ah, I see. :nod:

That's pretty awesome. :P

And yes, they do have their respective qualities, I agree.

That's pretty cool. :la:

What do you like to read and watch, books and movies wise?
TogetherToday Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Well, book-wise, I love practically every fantasy-fiction book. I am, however, willing to read almost any fiction book and the occasional non-fiction. It honestly doesn't matter TOO much to me, as long as the writing is good. But if you were asking for specifics, some books that I like are the Uglies trilogy, Mortal Instruments series, Harry Potter series, and there's also this... novella i suppose you would call it called The Events at Poroth Farm.

And movie-wise... I'll seriously watch almost anything! I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to movies, so it doesn't really matter to me. Some recent ones I've seen that I liked are Life of Pi, X-Men:First Class, Rise of the Planet of the Apes...annnnd Looper. I also love practically every movie created by disney pixar haha.

What about you? What books and movies do you like?
3wyl Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Interesting...

That's pretty cool. :nod:

I've read the ones you've listed there, minus the novella. :P

Looper was pretty interesting, and animation movies are awesome, I admit.

We're quite similar in interests. :P
TogetherToday Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Oh, really? They're all pretty good haha. :) And you should check it out if you have the free time! It can be definitely be read in one sitting if you take the time to sit back and relax, and it's really good in my opinion! :)

Yeah, I really liked it. :) Haha, yes I find them way more meaningful and funny than half of the other kinds of movies I've seen ahaha.

Haha, yeah! :) :highfive:
(1 Reply)
:iconhammie-d:
hammie-d Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
hoho I see a lot of people love blue n _____ n such a gorgeous color~

hehe I'm technically new here too xD shh don't tell anyone I didn't know that forums exist here until today :p
yes, blue is definitely a beautiful color! :D It's very calming haha.

haha your secret is safe with me! annnnd everyone who also read that comment! x)
hammie-d Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
hehe most of my clothes consist of blue. and the walls of my room too x'D

oh my thanks :D haha seems that I don't have to bribe you with virtual cakes and cookies hoho d:
Yeah my room is blue too. :D I lerv bler. :P

Virtual cakes and cookies??? If I knew those were involved I would have been much more difficult haha!!
hammie-d Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
hehe well too late d: nah I'm just kidding here here /gives virtual cakes and cookies

yum yum ≥ u ≤ //
Yaaay. :D :love: what's your favorite kind of cake? haha
hammie-d Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
any type of cake that contains chocolate really n ____ n but if I have to choose, ice cream cakes are the best~ although I don't think it's really a cake lol hoho how about you? :3
Oh, yes, chocolate is delicious!!! I'll take anything chocolate, too, but I've also been trying other cakes and I like anything with yummy filling! Cheesecake is pretty good too.
Oh and ice cream cake is amazing! It's a cake in my book, hahah! Oreo ice cream cake is the best.
(1 Reply)
:iconsnowy-kun:
Snowy-kun Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013
Yes, mine is blue as well haha x3

And your icon is adorable! ~
Blue is just an awesome color, haha! :D

Thank you very much! :) It's history is kind of embarrassing though haha. You're icon is super cute too!
Snowy-kun Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013
Yes it is ^^

Oh, why? Hehe thanks :)
Welll basically the whole penguin thing was from when I was obsessed with this children's show (yup... for little kids) called the backyardigans and there was this little blue penguin named Pablo hahahaha. xD It was one of those shows where it's kind of a musical but I just loved the songs, they were pretty catchy! XD
Snowy-kun Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013
Ohh I've heard of that show. I don't think I've ever watched it though. x3
Haha yeah I don't advise it, most people find it annoying. 8) lol!
Snowy-kun Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013
Well, yeah, people my age wouldn't watch it lol haha I can imagine x)
TogetherToday Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Yes, you imagined correctly! xD I don't watch it anymore, either, but there was a point when I thoroughly enjoyed it hahaha.
Is there any particular TV Shows you like or do you generally not watch TV?
(1 Reply)
:iconincandescentinsanity:
IncandescentInsanity Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Student General Artist
My favorite color is red or blue, depending on the situation
Haha what situation would that be? x)
:iconincandescentinsanity:
IncandescentInsanity Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Student General Artist
Depending on what is being colored, and what feeling it's supposed to evoke. Red and blue basically give off opposite emotions
That's true. They're both beautiful colors though!
Add a Comment: