Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
February 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10

2 years and only now I find out about the formus!?!?

:iconjds-photo:
JDS-photo Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Hi dA. I'm Josh (as my dA name probably already gives away).
I've been a deviant for 2 years, and I've never come across the forums. I have no idea how I missed it...
Anyway, I haven't really introduced myself properly on here. So here it goes...

My profile says a lot about me, but I may as well mention some stuff here.
- I'm currently a computing student at college, currently looking to going to university in September for business.
- I'm into gaming (like a lot of people), but I tend to stick with JRPG's such as Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and Lost Odyssey.
- I live in Wales.
- I use to draw a LOT of fan-art and post on here, but I recently decided to change what I do, and I'm now starting photography (expect to see some rubbish works before anything nice comes up...). Although I may occasionally slip back to do some fan-art.
- I like any type of music, including compositions from games such as FFXIII and Lost Odyssey.

I can't think of anything else at the moment... Anyway, I hope I see you around on dA, and yeah, feel free to chat to me.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconssensory:
ssensory Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Student Writer
I used to have anther account that I had for two years and I didn't find the forums for that long either. XD

Welcome to the forums! :la:
I'm glad I'm not the only person then who hasn't noticed the forums for such amount of time.
:iconssensory:
ssensory Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Student Writer
I used to think I was one of the only ones as well, because it's right there haha.

You're welcome! :)
:iconghaythfuad:
GhaythFuad Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
BTW my name is Ghayth as my DA name states :)
Hi Josh, I've been a member for three years now, and today is my first day to use forums!
I'm a fresh graduate computer Engineer and I'm like you, very interested in gaming (First Person Shooter is my favorite),
Hi, glad I'm not the only one who's late to the forums then :)
I can't do first person shooters at all... I either end up getting killed or end up killing an ally :s
Btw, I like your deviations. Especially 'Duality'.
Oh thank you, I did that a long time ago,
you said you like all types of music, I find that a little bet odd honestly, I mean some types of music are "acquired tastes", you know like the classical music.
How can I explain... I like all genres of music. But with me, it depends on the artist. It's like I like some classical music because of soundtracks such as FFXIII, as well as the fact that I used to play Violin when I was younger, and then I like rock/alt since I grew up with it as my dad played guitar as a hobby. I can't really judge each genre because while there are some artists or songs that I don't like, there are also some which I like in the same genre. So yeah.
But I can see what you mean though. It does seem a bit odd.
You know, you're damn right, even with the same band or artist sometimes I like only one song from their entire career!
but the only musician I liked most of his works is Yanni, I listen to hem every day, at the moment I'm listening to his amazing album "Mexicanisimo" you know him?
I've never heard of him. I'll have to look him up.
Add a Comment: