I'm new here, wanna talk?

Hey :-)
My name is Simone, and i joined DeviantART this week. I would really love to chat with somebody, but i am a seriously bad conversation starter :-O
I come from Denmark, so my english isn't perfect, i know.. Hope you don't mind :-) But feel free to talk, i would appreciate it :D

-Simone
Comments42
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi Simone :wave:
Welcome to DA!
Denmark is the home of that beautiful Mermaid statue is it not?
Must be a beautiful place.
Thanks! And yes, we have the beautiful Mermaid :D Actually she's very small :O

And it is kinda pretty beautiful, yea, but pretty boring, actually.. (Some people here doesn't live close to The Little Mermaid D:)
You're welcome
And I know how boring it is when people live in a location and are very used to it. Tourists always see the beauty that we are very used to and see as boring because we live around it all the time. I guess you just gotta travel a little and see what else there is. :)
That's pretty much it :-) And then it's because i live in a small town, about 240 km. away from Copenhagen, which is where all the tourist attractions are :D
Actually i've alredy been a lot of places. My two favorites may be The Maldives and Caribbean -Those are such beautiful and exiting places :D
Oh I can only imagine how beautiful such places are. I live close to the sea but our beaches are NOTHING compared to the Caribbean and Maldives, those places look like heaven!!

By the way, thanks for the watch :) It's greatly appreciated :D
You're very welcome :)
Hello and welcome to dA! I made a tutorial if you need any help: [link] What sort of music do you like?
Thanks! It really depends, some times i'm in the mood for pop and other days i like i classic. But i mostly listen to very happy music (70's and 80's music like Bee Gees and others :-) )
Welcome to deviantART! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! :)

What are some of your hobbies and interests? :la:
Singing, drawing, playing badminton and eating :D
Nice!

What do you like to sing? And how often do you play badminton?

Any particular food you like to eat?
All food :D
I play badminton two times per week, and i sing in a choir, so it really depends on what we sing :-)
Ah, that sounds pretty good!

I would do badminton, but then I'd have to pay gym fees and I can't exactly afford that. >.>
That's a shame :(
Ah well. I'm sure there will be a lot of opportunities in the future. :nod:
View all replies
Hello, I'm new as well, and I dunno how to make animations...to me it seems as if you can only make drawings or submit photos...I'm so confused...help me!
:shrug:
Hello! Welcome to dA Simone, I can't wait to see what you draw :)
Haha. I'm an English speaker, and my English isn't perfect. Anyway, it's nice to meet you. :D
Nice to meet you too :D
So what do you like to do? :)
Singing, sleeping, eating you know.. And digital art - I draw fantasy :D
Cool! I love fantasy (and digital art). I wish I was better at it. Haha.
I'm not saying that i'm good at it :D I haven't been drawing digital art for two years :O
That doesn't matter! You're most likely better than me, and I give you my respect. XD
View all replies