Good day, fair people of dA!

Although I am not exactly new to the website, I am quite new to the forum side. Having deleted my old DeviantArt account many a moon ago, I have recently decided to get a new account for new purposes. You could consider me an old timer of this website, although I have not interacted with a lot of people in the past.

If anyone fancies a good natter, I'm always open!
Comments27
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
A good day to you too, fair lady. It's not every day that you see someone list history as one of their main interests, which is a damn shame because it's really interesting. I don't really have a specific topic I'm interested about though, there's been a lot of different historical topics that caught my interest in the past =P

Also, are you familiar with Hark! A Vagrant? If you aren't, Google it, I think you'll like it. :)
Indeed history is interesting! And nope, but I did google it. :D
Welcome to the forums!

What are some of your interests? :)
Hello!

I have many interests! History is a big interest of mine at the moment. I am also interested in literature and films :) What about you?
That's pretty cool! Any particular period?

What kind of literature and films?

I am the same, actually, minus the history part.
I have come to favour medieval times as of late. Although I am quite interested in WW2 stuff hehe

As for reading, I love to read fantasy novels. With films, I don't really have a set genre. I like many films!
Why medieval? :O

That's pretty cool. :nod:

Me too! Any particular films or books you like?
I really don't know. I've always loved learning about it since secondary school, and the discovery of King Richard III's bones in the car park in Leicester has reinforced it i guess haha :)

Lord of the Rings will forever be my favourite trilogy of films ever made :) As for books, Song of Ice and Fire. What about you?
Huh.. that's quite interesting. :O

I go to Leicester University, so it's pretty big, I guess. :nod:

Ah.. interesting. That's quite cool. :D

I want to get into Song of Ice and Fire and generally the series there, but I've only watched the TV show.
View all replies
Hey there, I'm Noodle :)
Welcome back to dA!
Thank you! Glad to be back. I say, you have a rather big gallery! :)
Welcome :)
Yeah, well ^^; I've been here for a year and not deleted a thing, so I guess it's built up! :XD:
Amazing work! :)