Details

Closed to new replies
February 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 38
:iconshirayumi:
Shirayumi Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Hello, I'm Shirayumi. Feel free to call me Shira, or just Yumi. Though Shira is more appealing to me. I'm seventeen years old, coming from Lithuania and speaking English as my third language, so, please, forgive my mistakes if I make them. I love anime from the age of five, when I first watched Digimons, and began practicing drawing at the age of 11. However my first attempt to draw digitally was made only three years ago, when after two months of whining to my parents (Thanks to dA I found out what it is!) I've got my tablet.Things like this are difficult to get here, you know? Probably, just like the most, I thought once I get tablet I will become a great artist in a matter of seconds, and it's hard to describe my disappointment when I figured out digital art is even more complicated. ^^; However....I keep practicing a lot, and I can see how much I've improved in one month, or, sometimes, even in a couple of days. -Makes me proud, really.-
As you may guess I'm not quite new to dA - I've first been here with photography, as dA was what got me to it. First those were bad self-pictures (I was 13~), but later I figured out myself it's not right and deleted my whole gallery, beginning to add pictures made with my 9 years old Pentax. Then, seeing my passion growing, my father, professional self-taught photographer, brought me my first OWN camera - Nikon L22. This is when I've reached the climax of my inspiration, taking pictures not to 'take pictures and be popular), but to share my thoughts with the world, and it what got me quite a few watchers in no time. On my 16th birthday, when my parents finally appreciated my passion to photography, I've got my current Nikon D3000. Though pictures taken with that camera had never reached dA since I left for a little hiatus due my exam year...And never made it back. During that hiatus I've changed too much to return to my old account, and my old works never satisfied me again, so I've decided to abandon it,with all watchers and friends
Now, year after, I'm back. With new account.Just no longer sharing my photography, which I grew to be really shy about, but with my digital drawings.

Pleased to meet you! :3

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmunchii3:
munchii3 Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2013
Welcome back :)
And Hello! How are you on this pleasant evening?
Shirayumi Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Hello! I'm doing well, and you? :meow:
:iconmunchii3:
munchii3 Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013
I'm doing amazing! :) thanks
:icondomdros:
domdros Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
well hi there how are you doing?
Hello, I'm doing well, thanks! :) How about you?
im doin'g fine tho I really wanna get an idea for an icon cause this looks so empty
Haha, I don't know what to offer you. <3
you don't need to offer anything ^^ I just wish I could get hit by lightning .... OF INSPIRATION AFCOURSE
:iconpapichulo34:
papichulo34 Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2013
you have a talent, not to mention a love for what you do well. I wish you success in everything. I'm sure you will do well..
Thank you, dear -- it's not talent, though, it's just a lot of hard work. :)
Add a Comment: