Closed to new replies
February 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 50

Just getting started... friends anyone?

:iconotaconman:
otaconman Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
I'm trying to get started with some deviations and see what else I can do on deviantart.

Anyways I was hoping I could get to know some dudes and really get going with my account!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcheeky-chan:
Cheeky-chan Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
hi! What kind of art are you interested in?
:iconm-g-studio:
M-G-Studio Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
There's PLENTY to do on DA.
First you need to think about what it is you like to do. I noticed you have some literature in your gallery. You can join some literature clubs and share your stuff and read other peoples stuff and learn from them. Your front page is looking kind of bare, so you need to spice it up a little. Write a journal telling people why you joined and what you like to do creatively to give them a sense of who you are and a bit of an introduction to your art. Go to your settings and see how you can personalize the way you browse the community.

People get lost on DA for hours, you just gotta start exploring around a bit and eventually you'll find TONS of stuff to do on here.
Best of luck ;)
otaconman Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
Thanks man :D
:iconm-g-studio:
M-G-Studio Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
no problem
:icontogethertoday:
TogetherToday Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hey there, welcome to dA! :) I'd love to be friends! What are some of your interests?
otaconman Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
Hi there and thanks for the reply :)
Well I like a lot of generic stuff (like movies, video games etc.)but also like heavy metal and playing some tasty riffs on my guitar :horns:
How about you?
TogetherToday Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hey. :D And no problem haha!
So you like music? Haha, I looooove playing an instrument. I play piano, but I also love hearing guitar. It really just helps you get away from it all, don't ya think? :)
Oh boy, I like a lot of things. xD Some of the basics, however, are Oreos, cats, and (obviously) art! :)
Yeah that's totally why I play - whenever I get depressed or angry or even bored I just play :D
yeah I like art too - Im just not very good at it! I'm better at writing tbh!
cats are awesome wish I had one-
:omg: Oreos are well nice!!
TogetherToday Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Definitely! The only thing different about me than most people who play instruments is that I like to play for myself. Like... I hate playing in front of other people. When someone asks me, I'm just like. ._.;
I just have like, the WORST stage fright possible and I'm terrified of messing up. But when it's just me there, I can play it perfectly(well, in my eyes haha)
Haha, most people prefer dogs! I love meeting cat people. :) Not assuming that you're a cat person, but anyone who at least likes cats haha.
I love Oreos, haha. xD
I know what you mean! I'm not in a band or anything I mostly just play for my own satisfaction :)Can't say I've ever tried being on stage with my guitar but I suspect I'd probably be the same!
Cats and dogs are both awesome, its nice to have someone to talk to who won't be a smartass and doesn't have a clue what you're on about sometimes :w00t:
Add a Comment: