February 5, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

can you please greet my sister? :3

:iconanniemae88:
AnnieMae88 Feb 5, 2013   General Artist
First off, I'm not a new member lol

But my kid sister is and it would really mean a lot if you could just visit her page and say hello. Her username is ~Amber-Gemnia

her account is kinda old but rarely logs in and her gallery is kinda empty, but trust me she is really talented and is need of a confidence boost so she could just show what she's made of :3

it would really really mean a lot if anybody dropped her a line

thanks!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsteins-brother:
I was the same way with my photos but best thing is to just dive in head first. Worked for me.
Only reason i havent posted anything new in a while because my camera lens broke and i didnt have the money to replace it lol
:iconspudfuzz:
Spudfuzz Feb 5, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
If she lacks confidence in her presence her from lack of feedback on DA, that's because to get any real feedback here you need to be socially active. If you're not advertising your avatar around, no one will have any reason to go to your page be it as a friendly face, someone with reputable art or whatever simply because they don't know you exist.

In any case I visited and left some things, but if that's the case you might want to suggest to her to use groups for her artwork so more people see it and to be involved in the community in general.
:iconanniemae88:
AnnieMae88 Feb 5, 2013   General Artist
Thank you kindly.

No, I'm not advertising my own avatar/profile around nor did I intend to. My sister's rather shy when it comes to her artworks and I really wanted to give her a boost in a way, get people to notice her and all... maybe it's just me being the overprotective/encouraging big sister that I am lmao

Thanks again :meow:
Add a Comment: