Closed to new replies
January 31, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 160

Hi there! >u<

:iconkurakuraji:
Kurakuraji Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013
Ah hello ;u;/ I am relatively new, but my goal has been to make a lot of nice friends on dA :la: I've been enjoying my time on this website so far!
I like both anime/manga and western cartoons. I'm selective with superhero comic books, though I love to read webcomics ^^. I experiment a lot with my art because of it, drawing in different styles :XD: though as of late, I wish I could someday draw semi realism with beautiful backgrounds :love: I enjoy digital painting. I also enjoy watercolours and copic markers!

I pretty much listen to any genre of music! I enjoy playing video games, though I've only played ps1/2 games ; u ; my currently favourite tv shows are Walking Dead and Breaking Bad.

Anyways I'm not sure what else to say because I actually would go off tangent if I do v u v; But I would very much like to engage in conversation with you :la: Nice to meet you!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmaleiva:
Maleiva Featured By Owner Mar 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi welcome to DA ;D
Kurakuraji Featured By Owner Mar 6, 2013
Thank you very much :hug: nice to meet you! :la:
:iconyuutomin:
yuutomin Featured By Owner Mar 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
waah hello ;7; a-ah I found your profile before... there's a lot of nice art in there~! Nice to meet you |D
Kurakuraji Featured By Owner Mar 3, 2013
Ah hi! :la: it's nice to meet you too:hug:! Thank you for the compliments ;u; I like your art too! :huggle:
yuutomin Featured By Owner Mar 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconsweethugplz: ;v;

w-wah thank you!
Kurakuraji Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2013
You're welcome! and omg your icon :iconpapmingplz: so cute I can't even adfhghyg
yuutomin Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
w-wah it's not mine but it is cute right I found it after searching up alpaca icons in the search |3
Kurakuraji Featured By Owner Mar 6, 2013
Oh I see! It's still cute anyways >uuu<
yuutomin Featured By Owner Mar 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
>w<
:iconmobiusrules1:
MobiusRules1 Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013
Hey there. Have commented on a couple of your art pieces before, have to say they're quite impressive. :)

The Ps1 is one of my fav consoles of all time, as well as the selection of games for it (Crash, Spyro, Croc, Rayman, Tekken and the like). ^^
Add a Comment: