Closed to new replies
January 31, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 160

Hi there! >u<

:iconkurakuraji:
Kurakuraji Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013
Ah hello ;u;/ I am relatively new, but my goal has been to make a lot of nice friends on dA :la: I've been enjoying my time on this website so far!
I like both anime/manga and western cartoons. I'm selective with superhero comic books, though I love to read webcomics ^^. I experiment a lot with my art because of it, drawing in different styles :XD: though as of late, I wish I could someday draw semi realism with beautiful backgrounds :love: I enjoy digital painting. I also enjoy watercolours and copic markers!

I pretty much listen to any genre of music! I enjoy playing video games, though I've only played ps1/2 games ; u ; my currently favourite tv shows are Walking Dead and Breaking Bad.

Anyways I'm not sure what else to say because I actually would go off tangent if I do v u v; But I would very much like to engage in conversation with you :la: Nice to meet you!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmaleiva:
Maleiva Featured By Owner Mar 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi welcome to DA ;D
Kurakuraji Featured By Owner Mar 6, 2013
Thank you very much :hug: nice to meet you! :la:
:iconyuutomin:
yuutomin Featured By Owner Mar 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
waah hello ;7; a-ah I found your profile before... there's a lot of nice art in there~! Nice to meet you |D
Kurakuraji Featured By Owner Mar 3, 2013
Ah hi! :la: it's nice to meet you too:hug:! Thank you for the compliments ;u; I like your art too! :huggle:
yuutomin Featured By Owner Mar 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconsweethugplz: ;v;

w-wah thank you!
Kurakuraji Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2013
You're welcome! and omg your icon :iconpapmingplz: so cute I can't even adfhghyg
yuutomin Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
w-wah it's not mine but it is cute right I found it after searching up alpaca icons in the search |3
Kurakuraji Featured By Owner Mar 6, 2013
Oh I see! It's still cute anyways >uuu<
yuutomin Featured By Owner Mar 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
>w<
:iconmobiusrules1:
MobiusRules1 Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013
Hey there. Have commented on a couple of your art pieces before, have to say they're quite impressive. :)

The Ps1 is one of my fav consoles of all time, as well as the selection of games for it (Crash, Spyro, Croc, Rayman, Tekken and the like). ^^
Kurakuraji Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013
Oh hey again! :wave: And I love all those games too :iconhappytearsplz:*almost forgot about croc though oAo*
:iconreturning:
returning Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2013
What's up? I love Breaking Bad and I think your art is really nice. :)
Hii :la: not much has been happening with me lately, and thank you for the compliments :hug: how are you today? I can't wait for new breaking bad episodes asdfg *A*
returning Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013
You're welcome! I'm pretty good, thank you. Procrastinating, but I'm good. :) And how are you? Oh man, I know.. last season was pretty intense. It will be interesting to see what happens to Walt when the show comes back on.
Kurakuraji Featured By Owner Mar 2, 2013
Blarg @A@ sorry for the late reply (was doing my midterms) but phew glad that's over ; w ; I try not to procrastinate because I had a habit of that long time ago and I did very bad in school :noes: and I'm fine :la: I still have the sniffles but I'm excited my break is coming, and I might get a pet cat soon too ; w ;
returning Featured By Owner Mar 3, 2013
That's okay! Ooh, a pet cat? That's exciting! I love cats.
:icontogethertoday:
TogetherToday Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hey there, I guess you could say this comment is a bit late but welcome to dA!

I'm also trying to practice semi-realism and backgrounds... like literally those two things exactly, haha! :D I feel like I also need to practice with male characters, too. All my drawings end up looking very similar. T_T
And digital painting is one of my main mediums, but I also love traditional! My favorite traditional art is pencil or watercolors... I've never tried copic markers though, but the look of them is pretty neat!

And the walking dead is a pretty good show! I've only seen the first season though. ._. my brothers both like breaking bad. I have only seen a couple random episodes, but it looks pretty interesting and everyone says it's an amazing show, haha!
Hiiii (´;ω;`)/ sorry for late reply ufufu, but it's nice to meet you! :la: And yay for semi realism and backgrounds! :iconhigh5plz: I feel I should practice male characters @^@ As embarrassing as I have to say, I'm trying to practice drawing their butts :iconstareshakeplz: because men aren't supposed to have child-bearing hips (and I give them that a bit :iconlazycryplz:) I'm thinking of practicing drawing more rugged men someday, since I draw lanky guys a lot :XD: (better to have vast knowledge of different bodytypes)

Ah I love traditional :la: I bought a huge stack of prisma colours one time *A* but I barely use it! though I should, colour pencil art is so pretty >v< and both those shows are amazing :la: you should give walking dead a try and see all of it, it's kinda sad (´;ω;`) they have a good writing team!

Oh btw, your avatar is so cutee :iconasdfghplz:
TogetherToday Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Haha hey there. :D And it's really no problem! It's nice to meet you too. :)

Haha woot woot! :highfive: Hahaha it's okay, we can all be honest with each other here. ;D :iconsupertighthugplz: And when I start practicing, my guys will probably look oddly feminine too because that's all I know how to do hahaha. I only have like one guy pictured on my dA ;-;

Haha I won a small set of prismacolors at a contest once, they're really bright and pretty! :D

Nd I definitely will check them out! I'm not sure I'd be a huge fan of breaking bad since I'm more a fan of fictional stuff(like, not realistic fiction) although everyone says it's amazing so I'll probably give it a try when I have the time! And yeah, every episode I've seen of the walking dead is really good, so I'm looking forward to seeing the rest! :D

And thank you very much hahaha! I made it when I went through this pixeling phase haha xD
Kurakuraji Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013
Guh, sorry for late reply ;-; midterm tiems. I'm hoping to improve my man drawings someday :iconfinallyplz: practice makes perfect :la:

ooh I never used prisma colours before *o* I want to someday though! And yeah it's ok if you don't want to watch breaking bad xDD Walkingdead is gut wrenchingly sad though :iconseriouspatrickplz:

And you made the pixel? *0* so pretty *uu*
TogetherToday Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
No worries I totally understand haha! And yeah, definitely! I've recently been in this funk where every little thing that goes wrong makes me want to smack someone ehehe :iconimseriousplz:, so i don't have the patience ;-; like if I'm writing and my pencil breaks, I'll just angry and start smashing the pencil or something. ;-; ohmygosh this makes me seem like some weirdo anger problem person, but I'm not usually like this hahahaha xD and only when i'm alone hahaha.
Oh yeah, they're definitely very bright and vibrant, they make for pretty pictures! :D And I definitely want to watch it! I heard it was an amazing show! I guess you could just say it's a bit farther down on my "tv shows and movies to watch one day" list xD
And ah really? D: I love tv shows like that but at the same time I don't hahaha. I rarely cry from a sad movie or tv show (half the time i would, but i can't because there's people around haha), but there are a few that just make me burst into tears hahaha. xD

haha yes! :D Thank you very much. c: i must say, your icon is pretty awesome as well!
Kurakuraji Featured By Owner Mar 27, 2013
bahh I was sick... sorry for taking so long ;-; anyways you're not a weirdo! people have there pet peeves xDD I do the same thing with my tablet pen... though I don't break it xDD I would hate myself if I did :iconohmeplz: How have you been lately? :la:
TogetherToday Featured By Owner Mar 31, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
It's all good. :) And haha that's good to hear! x) yeah... I probably overdid it there. ;_; And I've been doing pretty well haha. Just a little stressed planning for my quinceanera coming up in a few months. 8D
Kurakuraji Featured By Owner Apr 1, 2013
ooh what's a quinceanera? o0o
(1 Reply)
:iconhammie-d:
hammie-d Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello there~ I'm somewhat new to the forums :3 I recently found an interest in digital painting just days ago and am loving it although I'm terrible at it otl
What genres do you normally go for in anime/manga? : D
Kurakuraji Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2013
Hi! :la: It's nice to meet you! Digital painting's very fun! I've been doing it for sometime now :D I read tutorials all the time and experiment. Learning new things is fun :la: What programs do you use?
and my favourite genres of anime are usually horror, slice of life, fantasy, and history (well japan's history xD; with samurais and such)I mostly draw the first 3 though, I never really tried to draw History type though :iconcuriosityplz:
I somehow can't do 'em fancy semi-realism lineless art teach me sensei :iconshewantsyouplz:
I use Paint Tool SAI because it's free x'D But I can't download brushes 'cause I'm using Mac :U How about you? :3

Oooh watch Kimi to Boku? Or Samurai Champloo? :'D Then start drawing samurais d:
Oh I use Sai too :la: and lineless art is easier than you think :la: there's a lot of tutorials about it in dA. There are actually lines there but it's blended in or coloured a different colour to make an illusion of it not being there ovo and ufufu I love Samurai champloo *o* especially the opening ufufu
Yay high-five fellow SAI user~ Blended in? O: So does that mean that the lineart and coloring + shading all done on one layer?
Fuu is adorable :iconmahfeelzplz:
Yaay SAI :la: and yeah I blend in! I could dig up some tutorials that show you if you want me to :dummy: Sometimes it can be done on one layer. Personally I find 1 layer easiest. It looks intimidating but when you actually do it it's not that bad :aww: though I do the hair on separate layer because I draw a bunch of lines and it's hard to clean up :iconlazycryplz:

Fuu is so adorable(ノ)´∀`(ヾ).... but jin is my fave :iconlazyroseplz:
hammie-d Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
omg yes please yes please yes please :iconexcitedsmileplz::iconexcitedsmileplz::iconexcitedsmileplz: I'm desperate for awesome tutorials ; ^ ;
Jin is cool and all, but Mugen :iconfrenchsquealplz: Though sometimes I find him weird-looking otl
[link] [link] here's couple of tutorials I found :la:

ufufu I can't squeal over Mugen only because.... He looks like my older brother :iconbawplz: *cannot unsee forever* and yeah they have those moments xDD I try to overlook them though :iconmanlytearsplz:
(1 Reply)
:iconxzotech:
XZOTECH Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2013

Hi Kurakuraji! Hope you enjoy your stay here on dA!
No seriously, I wasn't trying to rhyme that on purpose. ^^;
Hehe thank you! :la: How are you?
XZOTECH Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2013
Fairly busy these days. :p
Aww busy (´;ω;`) I'm busy too wish school and a lot of personal art projects, hopefully it'll all cool down by the summer :iconrelievedplz:
XZOTECH Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2013

Yup, hopefully. But somehow I expect the opposite for me. I've got a ton of home projects to complete in the summer and than there's this whole art thing that I'm trying to get off the ground. :eager:

But oh well. Being busy ain't so bad though. ^^;

Flagged as Spam
Kurakuraji Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013
Nice to meet you, Victor. Unfortunately I'm pretty new to the forums myself and still figuring out my way around things. Maybe you could ask the moderators on the site for some help? I think they have an ^ or $ sign over the username ^^`
:iconangelsdead:
AngelsDead Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
theeh welcome :D

nice introduction of your self :D
Kurakuraji Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013
Hi there! :la: and thank you :hug:
AngelsDead Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
yw hii , how are you?? :D
Kurakuraji Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013
Hiii I'm fine :hug: you? (sorry for the late reply! ^~^)
AngelsDead Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
theheh neverminded :D:D

Im fine too.. I want to buy some bacon for my bf, but where I normally buy it ain't it in sale anymore >.<

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY :D
Kurakuraji Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2013
Ah bacon? I never ate real bacon before, only turkey bacon ; w ; and happy post-valentines day \>v</!!
AngelsDead Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Meh dried bacon with spices (: its quit delicus
Ah that does sound good >u< though I never heard of people adding spices to bacon before o0o
(1 Reply)
:iconcxmbufuckingasshole:
cxmbUfuckingasshole Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013
Hello!
I saw you like Breaking bad, which i think is fantastic! (: I'm only waiting for the new season >:V
Kurakuraji Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013
Yay! And gah TOO MUCH WAIT FOR THE NEW SEASON FFDSHF:iconwhywouldffffplz:
:iconcxmbufuckingasshole:
cxmbUfuckingasshole Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013
Indeed!
It's so annoying that they take that long -_- I want to know what Hank will do next OMG
Add a Comment: