Closed to new replies
January 31, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7
:iconrockyivanov:
RockyIvanov Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013
Hey all you dA dwellers!

I'm Rocky, and you can probably guess, I'm new here! I joined in hopes to meet some photographers and do some artistic modeling. Also, for inspiration and to meet the rest of you lovely people!

Check out my bio for more info!

Nice to meet you, dA. :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbenjamin-biddix:
Benjamin-Biddix Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:wave: Welcome to DA! be sure to join man groups like #communityrelations and #deviant365 , also check out *dAhub for a good presence outside of the forums/chat-rooms.
Also if you want to get your modeling skills noticed join groups that share the same genres you contribute to!

Also be sure to read the Faqs well before posting. ;)

Thanks for the awesome advice! :)
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Welcome to deviantART! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! :)

What are some of your hobbies and interests? :la:
Thank you, and I will!

Cars are my biggest hobby/interest. My dad is a mechanic, so I pretty much grew up turning wrenches. Dad was like "YOU WILL DO THIS AND YOU WILL LOVE IT". So, there's that. I also do a little bit of tae kwon do, when I can. Lately I've been living in the gym, to my dismay! I much prefer lazing about =3. Hunting, fishing, and trolling my little brother are also things I enjoy!

And now you know me! :D
3wyl Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
That's pretty awesome!

Do you want to do it as your career, like?

How do you troll your little brother? :lol:

That sounds quite cool. :D
RockyIvanov Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013
I'd like to do it part-time! I'm hoping to make the military my career! And you know, usual big sister stuff! Locking him out of his car, being embarrassing in front of his friends, going to his games and cheering at the top of my little lungs.. And so on and so forth.
3wyl Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
That's pretty awesome. :D

Military is intense, no?

Aww... That's so cute. :D

I feel that big sisters have that privilege.. whereas if you were younger than your brother, the dynamics would have been totally different.
Add a Comment: