It's a thing..made out of paper x3

Heyho, this is Rio, a german papercrafter, crafting since january 11th 2013. Since I'm not too experienced yet you may ignore some mistakes I've done in my work, thehee. ^^ Anyway, I'm 15 years of age I think and a german otaku. Most of the papercrafts you will see in my gallery will be about touhou, but maybe there'll be some figures from mangas or animes in the future. My top three animes are Sankarea, Mirai Nikki and Durarara and my top manga series for ever and always is Watashi ga motenai no wa dou kangaete mo omaera ga warui. x3
Anyway, if you want to see some of my paperwork, feel free to check out my gallery. :3

Have a shiny day,
Rio~
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Why should Sankarea be for boys only? :3 Because of the ecchi in it? To be honest, I feel sort of bothered by ecchi but the idea for sankarea was just too lovely. x3

I started when I met Rika-Sensei (Rika-Strife on deviant art). She told me some important things about paperworks and I was fascinated by her work, so I decided to try it on my own.^^ I started with some smaller papercrafts, maybe I'll put up some pictures from those too. Anyway, 16 days ago I decided to try something more difficult and got more or less addicted to glue, knife, scissor and paper. ^^

Have a shiny day,
Rio~
Hey there! I like Sankarea too~ even though it's shounen and I'm a girl, I still like it. Papercrafting is cool! How / why did you start doing it?
Why should Sankarea be for boys only? :3 Because of the ecchi in it? To be honest, I feel sort of bothered by ecchi but the idea for sankarea was just too lovely. x3

I started when I met Rika-Sensei (Rika-Strife on deviant art). She told me some important things about paperworks and I was fascinated by her work, so I decided to try it on my own.^^ I started with some smaller papercrafts, maybe I'll put up some pictures from those too. Anyway, 16 days ago I decided to try something more difficult and got more or less addicted to glue, knife, scissor and paper. ^^

Have a shiny day,
Rio~
That's awesome! Looking forward to seeing more papercraft~