Closed to new replies
January 27, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Hello DA! Amateur photographer

:iconchris2059:
Chris2059 Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Student Photographer
I have always loved taking pictures so now i'm going to try to get my pictures noticed. Everything I ever upload will always be my own photographs. Please take a look at my work and let me know what you think :) All kinds of feedback is greatly appreciated! -N.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcalemvira:
Calemvira Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi! Just wanted to say that your photography is very nice. You have some beautiful shots. :)
Thank you very much :) I hope I can keep it up!
:iconcalemvira:
Calemvira Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You're welcome! I'm sure you can. :D
:iconasharani:
AsharaNi Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Student General Artist
Hey Chris2059, I looked through your photos, and I noticed some things you might want to improve.:sun: ;)

:bulletgreen: Your photos are certainly not bad, but I do feel they need a little 'touch' from photo-editing programs, such as Picasa 3, which I personally find awesome (Photoshop is especially great, taken that you have the money to purchase it).

:bulletblue: You have some photos, such as this : [link] , where it's a bit hard to tell what exactly you're focusing on. You can make your photos clearer following several easy steps:
1-When you see something interesting you want to take a picture of, try to imagine how you want it to look like first.
2-Try to find a position or an angle, which will be perfect for what you want to show.
3-Experiment taking several photos, changing options or focus, and choose one or two best shots to go to the final stage.
4-In the end, you can use computer programs to adjust lightning, add filters, crop, sharpen edges or do whatever you feel will make the final product stand out.

:bulletyellow: If you can, ask professional photographers for tips and tricks. There certainly are many more things to photography than a simple 'Snap' sound, and you'll do great if show interest in them and ask for advise. :aww:

:bulletred: It won't hurt if you come up with headlines for every picture. The name of the photo may help the viewer see it in a different way, for example: [link] or here: [link] :thumbsup::)

I hope my advice will be of help to you! Have a great day, and of course - have fun! :icongreatjobplz:
Thank you for the advice :) It is very appreciated!
AsharaNi Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Student General Artist
My pleasure! :iconmegabrofistplz:
I looked up Picasa and my photo's have definitely gotten a boost from it
AsharaNi Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Student General Artist
I can definitely see that! Good job! :)
Glad you followed my advice. :handshake:
Add a Comment: