Closed to new replies
January 26, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

dark greetings

:icontruegodofdarkness:
truegodofdarkness Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
Dark Greeting to all of the children of darkness i am sephiroth magus cruz leader and founder of R.O.D but you all can call me S.M.C i am a occultist i practice all form of black magick death, choas, sex and ect if you want to learn more about me and my practice just ask me pm only i am also trying to become a manga writer but i can draw for shit so if anyone is interested in join force to make manga pm with a copy of your art work

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

sorry about that it is the three type of magick a practice
:iconthetaoofchaos:
thetaoofchaos Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013   Writer
Ah.  So how does black magick sex work, exactly?  
In magick we manipulate a certain amount of energy into a desired direction; for that we
specify a goal, raise energy and point it into the wished direction (release the energy) to
achieve a manifestation in our physical reality.
In sex magick we basically focus on a goal by affirmation, visualization etc.; we raise
much energy through prolonged sexual arousal and we release the energy at the moment
of orgasm.
The goal in sex magick can be the achievement or attraction of anything wished in the
physical world, like a new house, a better relationship or a healing. It can also be the
charging of magickal tools or talismans. And the goal can be spiritual development.
This controlled form of love-making for higher purposes is often mentioned as the
ultimate explanation of Crowley’s famous statement "Love is the Law, Love under Will."
By love Crowley meant the uniting of the opposites masculine and feminine, active and
receptive, and not so much romantic love.
That sounds cool. I must say that the very idea of practicing visualizations during sex in order to achieve material or spiritual goals is an attractive one. Human beings are often short sighted when it comes to contemplating the end results of our biological compulsions.
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Make sure to hit the "Reply" button so that the other person gets your message. :)
:iconshininginthedarkness:
Please use the 'reply' button to reply to people, or else they probably won't see it! :)
Hello. So you practice all manner of "death, chaos, sex", eh?  That sounds disturbingly interesting.  Care to elaborate ?
Add a Comment: