New Writer

(sort of)

Hi, my name is Willow, I'm not technically new but I recently made this account for the purpose of uploading my writing and such to separate from my sketches and such. I don't have anything up at this current moment, but I'm working on a somewhat big project and will be uploading it in chunks as I work on it.

I'm an actor, this is my third year of college as a drama major, and I enjoy talking to other people (writers or not). So drop in!
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, always nice to see new writers joining dA.  Your project sounds interesting. Good luck!
Thank you, very much! Glad to be here.
What does the project include? :O
I hesitate to call it a novel as that seems to imply I'm going to publish it but it's supernatural / puzzle / horror type stuff? I'm contemplating uploading puzzles the readers will have to figure out to unlock new content, and there will be some art with hidden clues maybe, I haven't worked out all the details.
Oh right, I get what you mean. :nod:

Sounds quite interactive, which you don't expect from.. a novel. :O
Yeah, haha. Hopefully I'll be able to get some interest, but I've gotta work on getting it done and out first.
Ah.. how long will that take?
I think once I get through the first chapter it'll get going fairly easily, I've just been struggling with starting it. I'm a drama major, and about twenty hours a week are spent in a rehearsal space, on top of my regular classes and work study, so I'm fairly busy. But hopefully I'll have something up in the next couple of weeks.
That's not too bad. :nod:

Yes! The first step is the hardest! It's like with an essay as well.. get to the meat of it, then come back for the introduction and conclusion.

That sounds quite intense. :nod:

Doesn't sound too bad! I guess it may even go through a few drafts after you think you're finished with it.