Hello everyone =]

I'm sorta new to Deviantart. I used to be a member here years and two computers ago, but things happened (school) so i had to quit. Now i'm back and re-learning to Photoshop and starting off with making basic wallpapers/Sigs. Currently only using anime themes, but I hope to get into games, preferably, World of Warcraft. I hope to make lots of new friends along this great new adventure I'm about to partake in =]
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome back!  I like how you measure time spent here in terms of computers used.  I need to calculate mine that way. I think it's probably like 4 (if you count mobile devices?)
Well it is defiantly easier to count that way, cause I'm back at keeping track of time :P
Me too. If my dA page didn't tell me I've been here nearly 6 years, I'd have never guessed it.
Haha. That is a long time :X
Welcome back!  I like how you measure time spent here in terms of computers used.  I need to calculate mine that way. I think it's probably like 4 (if you count mobile devices?)
Honestly, I haven't watched anything new in years. Like, I think the last thing I watched was the first season of Bleach :X
But when I was younger, I was into Inuyasha, Sailor Moon, FMA and some others.
Hello hello, and welcome back!
No problem, so what kind of animes are you into?