Closed to new replies
January 24, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 19

Hello there. A kind of new person.

:icongraffitied-sheep:
Graffitied-Sheep Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
I haven't been on DA for a long while so I made a new account and wanted to get back into the swing of things. Call me Sheep if you want. I enjoy pencil drawing but I'm learning how to use my new tablet and trying everything or anything. I enjoy drawing monsters, drawing freebie art (OC art), and figure drawing. I need to learn how to color so I'll be wandering around for inspiration for that. Currently, I'm practicing drawing comics with a friend/writer. Because of that I need to work on backgrounds too so you will all see me slowly evolve and fail and success on this poor account.

Umm I'm a cosplayer, a RPGer (though never understood how it works here), and a college student. I'm a hopeful business starter who is currently working on a business plan and getting up the funds for it. So as I improve I may do commissions. Who knows. Either way I hope for your friendship and some awesome DA pals.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconisho13:
Isho13 Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
With your description I'd say we have many things in common :) Welcome to dA n.n
Why thank you. I see you have worked in the digital arts. Did you make your own Icon?
:iconisho13:
Isho13 Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Oh no, I'm no good at pixel art. I point comissioned my avatar. What about your icon?
Graffitied-Sheep Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013
Oh no. ^^ I still have to draw something I want up there so I just found an icon of a favorite character (Neuro). And I can relate. I'm no good at pixel but I would love to achieve that skill. It's so useful here and adorable!
:icongabrielleragusi:
gabrielleragusi Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013   Digital Artist
Welcome back to deviantArt! :salute:
I know you will become a great artist so keep up your practice on drawing ;)
Thank you. It is nice to hear from someone with such impressive work. Your understanding of the human body is something I've only began to touch.
You are very welcome!

I know that anatomy is one of the most difficult fields of art, but this is my suggestion: the more you look at others, the more it will be natural for you to draw humans... when I was little, people always thought that I was a rude girl who loved to stare at others :heart:
Sounds adorable unless I was the one being stared at. I've been doing fake figure drawing classes by drawing from images online. When I'm bored on the bus I'll stare at people trying to figure out how they walk. Heck, I still spend time trying to figure out how their heads attach to their necks or what makes men and women's faces different.
Ahah, that's understandable!
Good luck then ;)
Graffitied-Sheep Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
Thanks ^^
Add a Comment: