Looking to Meet Some of You Awesome Artists

I started using my DeviantART this year and it is super fun. I am amazed by the artwork people have done.

Anyways, I wanted to chat and make some friends. Trying to avoid being a silent person lol :)
Comments579
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Nice to meet you fellow photographer :)
Hey nice to meet you to!  Sorry for the tremendously slow response :/
DA is an amazing community indeed!! Glad you joined this year, your photography is amazing!
Thanks!  I'm glad you enjoy :D

Sorry for such a slow response :/  Yeah, it's been an amazing time here on DA.  How about you?
Hi! Nice to meet you! I´m Luca :)
Nice to meet you Luca!  I'm Buuck :)

You have nice art in your gallery.  I especially like "The Wish in my Head."  What inspired you to come up with that concept?  When I saw it, my mind was blown!

Thank you very much Buuck :)

I´m pleased that you like my artwork, especially "The Wish in my Head." :)

I needed something for a selfportrait  and than I thought "what could be better as a picture of one of my wishes in my head."I tried Gimp some weeks before and I searched for a picture of New York which would fitting :) I found one and than I took the photograph of my head. I rotate it and than I use some technics in Gimp to create this finished artwork :)

Hey, it's awesome!  I'm stunned that you thought up something like that :)  It's really cool.  Just curious, is there any specific reason you chose New York?

I saw on your profile that you're interested in British and Japanese cultures.  Have you visited either?  They are in the top of my list of future vacations.  I think in part because I've been watching quite a bit of British entertainment and Japanese anime.

thanks a lot! :) I would like to visit the Broadway or maybe acting there :) But first I need to study this :D haha

Yes I´ve visited Britain and Japan :) Which japanese animes are your favourites?

And I hope you don't mind that I added you as a friend :D
That would be cool!  So more of the theater acting and not so much TV acting?  Haha yeah, studying is important :)

Oh dur, I should have figured those pictures were from Japan xD  I thought maybe it was a Japanese temple in Germany.  That's awesome!  Must have been amazing trips :)  Any sites you'd recommend in those countries?

Hands down, my favorite is Cowboy Bebop :)  Also, Samurai Champloo, Fullmetal Alchemist, FLCL, Trinity Blood, Ghost in the Shell, and Trigun.  Recently I started reading Yotsuba&! and have read Bleach and Naruto forever (just want them to end finally...)  How about you?

Yes more theater acting :)

Oh yes it was amazing!
definitely the countrysides and national parks! cities I would prefer are Kyoto, Tokyo and Nara. The best thing are the festivals in Kyoto! And of course the Japanese people they're so friendly.
View all replies
I'm not awesome or anything, but I love making new friends!
That sounds awesome to me! I like your DevID photo. That's intense :D

So what's your favorite thing to do?
Thanks it's from one of my fav shows. Well I have never been one to just name one thing in general, besides drawing my favorite thing would be cooking and studying anything about the paranormal.
Those sound pretty interesting :)  What type of food do you typically cook?  I prefer baking, because of all the sugar lol.  Tiramisu and cheesecake are always good.  I made a souffle once, and was so amazed.  I had help of course xD
My day usually consists of anything I can grill.  Burgers, chicken things like that.  I do like prepping and baking dinners more over than just cooking, but word from everyone around I seem to be the only cook out of 5 others that can perfectly cook a Liver.  It made me happy a few weeks ago a party of 8 requested only me to touch their food.  Too bad everyone else I worked with kinda gave me weird looks, lol.
Oh sweet, that sounds awesome!  It must be amazing being surrounded by food all day :)

Sounds like you're the top chef.  So I'm guessing that liver is hard to make a perfect liver.  Maybe that's why I don't like it (haven't had it cooked right)

Lol, the weird looks.

Funny thing is I hate liver too.  And I've tried to like it and just can't do it. 
The thing about liver is it needs to be just in between medium. Still a little soft but cooked, but not rubbery wood.
View all replies
Hi there! :iconwave-uplz: I have been around on DeviantART for a long time. :iconheartrollplz: If you are interested in very talented artist, I can should show a few of DeviantART's bests if you would like. :iconshoujogrinplz:
Sure, I'm down to check out a few artist. Just please don't overload me with too many :)
Yay, first would you mind telling me what kind of art you are into so I can send you ones you would be interested in. :iconshoujogrinplz:
I would say concept art and something really unique and/or bizarre (e.g. :iconjosetonito: :iconnegativefeedback: )