I'm kinda new~ Looking for those nice people out there ^^

Herro, you can just call me Rose. I'm learning to draw digitally right now. Anyone would like to be friends? :iconbunnyglompplz:
Comments46
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, I'm probably not one of them "nice people", but I can be your friend. How are you?
I'm feeling good right now except for the excess of rain here XD you?
I'm pretty good. A bit aching in my arms, but that's it.

So, what are your interests? Need some common ground if we are to be friends =P
Well, art and music are the ones I can name off the top of my head. Mostly anime and surreal art, and I'll listen to any kind of music except for reggae and country XD
That sounds agreeable, if nothing else =P

I'm more of a rock guy myself, but there are lots of good music from other genres. Not much of an artist either, but I do enjoy to tell stories :)
hmm, rock is one of the better genres yes. What's your favorite band?

I'm not too good at storytelling... it's easy to make a story idea, but when I actually get out a pen, it's always "..." :icononionfailplz:
I don't really have a favorite band, I just listen to songs. A few I really like: [link] [link] [link] A bit old school these days, but I still like them :D

Yeah, I know what you mean about telling stories. Getting the motivation to go through with them is often hard.

What sort of band do you prefer?
View all replies
Hi! I'm Reyuu. I've just started to draw digitally too..
I like your style! It's so neat and simple! the way I draw and colour is usually very messy...^^"
I like anime too! What genre do you usually like? :3
Thank you! :iconblushplz:

I like the more supernatural/dark manga (Pandora Hearts XD)
But I also read a lot of shoujo~
I love Pandora hearts! I didnt really like the anime though...
I'm not a big fan of shoujo... heh
yeah, the manga wasn't really that good. I've only read three shoujo series that I liked, although one of them only had *very* little romance in them XD
I think the only shoujo I like was Chihayafuru (It was really good) , but it was a mixture with shojo and seinen.
I saw you favourited a mad father fanart! Did you play the game? :O
The only shoujo manga I could really say I like is Natsume Yujin-chou and Kamisama Hajimemashita XD

And yes, yes I did. It was so twisted, but really good. Did you play it?
I just started! I just finished Ib though. Really good game. I think I played it through 4 times just to get the correct ending. Also played the Witch's house, I think it's the scariest one..
Oh I like Natsume Yujin-chou! I never realised it was shojo though.. D:
View all replies
Hi, welcome to deviantArt! If you want to be friends, feel free to watch me and I'll watch you back. You're also welcome to chat with me and check out my art anytime.
What are some of your interests? :la:
hmm -3 well... art, music of all kinds except reggae XDD musical instruments and... o-o a whole lot of other stuff. what about you?
That's pretty awesome. :nod:

Any particular bands or instruments?

I'm about the same. :P
XDD well, the only instruments I can play are the piano, violin and koto T^T
I don't really have any favorite bands or musicians though... I just listen to whatever's there.
That's not too bad! What instruments do you want to play? :O

That's pretty cool. :nod:
I want to be able to play the guitar buuut I'm just not cut out for playing it :iconcraiplz:
Aww... why is that, though? :O
View all replies
Hello, and welcome to deviantart! I hope you have fun here and enjoy your stay! Just say if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help. :)
And you digital drawings look great so far! :clap: