Walks In

Oh err hello! I'm new here. I have been visiting this website since 2005 and I finally decided to create an account. I'm a craft maker and I love talking to people. Pleased to meet you!
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello and Welcome to dA!
I'm Onyi and I draw cartoon/anime stuff!!
Hope you enjoy dA!!
You're welcome!!
Welcome to dA~! Glad that you've decided to share some art with the community. C: I can't wait to see your art~!
Thank you! :meow: I don't do much art i usually do crafts but thanks!
welcome to da glad you decided to join us :la:
Welcome to deviantART! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! :)

What are some of your hobbies and interests? :la:
I love doing crafts mainly. I do knitting, sewing, origamis...and some others :)
That's pretty awesome! How did you get into it?
I know teachers who had told me to think of what classes I wanted to take in high school. I had tried for art class, but I was not into it. It was horrible boring for me and I didn't like getting my hand dirty from smudging the picture. So my teacher suggested crafts instead so now I do crafts :meow:
That's pretty awesome. :nod:

Art is so broad.. so yeah, surely there is something that anyone can do, I think. :)
Welcome to DA :dalove: How are you liking it?
I really love dA :love:
Yay! so what do you like to do then? are you a digital artist/traditional/writer?

I like to do traditional and mixed media work myself :)
I'm more of a crafter. I like doing crafts. I am somewhat a photographer as well. I am just leaning more to crafts than anything else ^-^
nice :) It looks like origami mostly according to your gallery. I love origami and was activly folding it for a very long time. I can't wait to see more from you!
HI!! welcome to Deviantart (lol ive joined today also)
Wow cool :eager: welcome to you too :lol: