Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 22, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

New... and completely unsure of what to do next.

:iconex-cirkuu:
ex-cirkuu Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
Hi everyone. I've finally gotten around to creating an deviantART account to post subjectively low-quality pictures and prose (by which I mean anime-style art and fanfiction). I tend to like anime, video games, and some other things, and I would like to try my hand at making fan stuff (which would probably earn me the ire of a lot of people).

So now what? I think I didn't think this through enough, so I want to improve a bit more before I decide to get eaten alive.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconincandescentinsanity:
IncandescentInsanity Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Student General Artist
Go apeshit
:icontartanballs:
TartanBalls Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
You'll fit in here, there's a lot of people who like the same stuff as you. But yea, either start talking on the forums, add any art you've got and search through pictures for ones you want to comment on and/or fave.
:iconguitargirlsings:
guitargirlsings Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Well hai!!

Just start uploading work you've already created, get the feedback from that, and make plenty of friends who can help critique your work! There's also groups out there for that, so search for a group that fits your fancy.

deviantArt is a great place, I'm sure you'll love it here. Have fun and I'll be seeing you around!!
:iconaubreyann:
aubreyann Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
Hi there, I'm Aubrey. I have recently written two short stories for my son who is 11 months old. I have been thinking about finding someone to do the illustrating for me. I am terrible when it comes to drawing and it takes way to long for paint to dry, plus can you imaging trying to paint with a baby and two cats running around? I know that it wouldn't really be fan art but I really like anime and was thinking maybe if you had some time, that you might like to do the illustrations for me. If you would like to or want to find out more about the stories, please e mail me. My e mail is aubreyann735@gmail.com as the subject please put "baby book illustrations". thank you for your consideration.
:iconkatara-alchemist:
Katara-Alchemist Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Student General Artist
 Join some groups and make friends! You can search for groups here: [link] (or by clicking the drop down next to the deviantART menu and clicking on the groups icon). There's lots of good groups dealing with anime, fanfiction, and feedback to help you improve your work.
:iconpdexter:
Pdexter Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
So the question is, what to do now? Upload, upload, upload, some awesome stuff that you've made! :)
Add a Comment: