January 21, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 23

Hi new manga script writer :D

:iconcarolynalane:
carolynalane Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013
Hey everyone!

This site was a bit more confusing than I first anticipated, but I'm slowly getting a hang of it.

I'm here looking for artists as a manga author, but also making friends is always good :)

If anyone needs ideas for their manga or anything, I'd love to help as well!

I can't really draw worth my life, so I'm just sitting back, watching all of the beautiful artwork here, and exploring. :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconstateofgrace8:
StateOfGrace8 Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013  Hobbyist
Hi! Welcome to DA!! I'd like to hear one of your plots very briefly? I love to draw manga but I have trouble coming up with good storylines :(
carolynalane Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013
thank you!

hahaha, hmmm briefly? *hard to doooo*
I have some beginning chapters on my page you can read..

I suppose one that I'm working on now has to be during the far future a team starts out to stop the corrupt government, but ends up having to help them get rid of a man destory the time continum and thus the world. All my plots get really complicated...I should probably try to write more short stories and less huge series...
:iconferanomo79:
FeraNoMo79 Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013
Isn't manga like comic books without superheros? >o<?
carolynalane Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013
Hahah in a way...It technically means Japanes comic books, but they've become so popular that it means usually just comic books in that style now - also still including the Japanese ones too of course.
Sounds cool. I liked you're stories too! I'll have to look more into this stuff, maybe once I get better at drawing I can draw for someone who write's the stories, like you! XD
carolynalane Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013
Thank you!!
Writers are ALWAYS looking for artists xD
lol I just googled it and it looks cool! Like adorable Asian cartoons! I'll definitely have to do this! hehehe So fun... @v@ Those eyes, too cute! XD squeeee! <3
:iconkuroneko-tan:
kuroneko-tan Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Hi there! I'm more of a drawer, not a writer. Nice to meet ya!
carolynalane Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013
Hello :)

Nice to meet you too!! Haha, yes most people here draw. What is your typically favorite thing?
:iconkuroneko-tan:
kuroneko-tan Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Student Digital Artist
My typically favorite thing, I guess that would be Pokemon. What's yours? OwO
Add a Comment: