Proper Introduction, Let's get some friends up in here

Okay, so its says I've had this account for six months lol. I guess my own procrastination caught the best of me because I just now decided to edit my profile and introduce myself. Can't really say I'm much of an artist, I sometimes do some writing and very occasional drawing. Though nothing super mega awesome. My usual hobby of choice is gaming, either on Xbox or PC. It's a nice escape from reality for me lol. Usually I come on this site to admire the art people have created. Maybe I'll even add some of my own. In the mean time, I guess I will write some journals XD Anyway it's a pleasure to meet everyone and I hope to make some great friends.
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome Lanx. I'm also a gamer, though I play on PS3. I've actually been a member here since like 2008, but am just now posting in the forums(didn't even know DA had forums not to long ago).
Nice to meet you Melee ^_^ Lol I'm glad they do have forums, makes it easier to introduce ourselves.
Some of my favorite games are the Devil May Cry Series, Kingdom Hearts, Halo series, League of Legends, mostly just action and fantasy games. There's a ton more, but I'm too lazy to list them, hahaha. I really like Halo 4, but the lack of playlists disturbs me....(Darth Vader voice) XD
I'm more of a Strategy and RPG player myself, but I can hold my own in Halo. Mass Effect and Skyrim is where I've been going to shoot and stab things recently.
My two favorite words, shoot and stab
I wish my name had an X in it.

What are some of your favorite games? :la:
Hey Lanx. Welcome to the forums. I'm also a gamer (PC) but I find painting offers a great escape from reality as well.