Closed to new replies
January 17, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10

Hi I'm pretty new, looking for art buddies

:iconnirvanaholicbarbie:
nirvanaholicbarbie Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Student General Artist
My account is like four months old but I haven't really started using DA until the past 1-2 weeks or so. I make a lot of kandi (it's really neat beadwork) and sometimes I post drawings, as well as other things. I'd really like to build a network of friends who are interested in all types of art, mainly because I'm looking to expand my social circles as well as branch out and put my artistic finger in some more pies.

I can't wait to hear from some of you, I greatly appreciate critiques/constructive criticisms on my work and I look forward to making lots of new friends (о^ω^о)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontacky-tails:
tacky-tails Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
welcome to dA!
:iconthesurrealisticmind:
thesurrealisticMind Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
Hey. I'm that random guy.
:icontdroid:
tdroid Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
I'm not a good artists nor have I much experitse to offer in form of critique, but I have heard I am a decent buddy. Me, I am interesting in learning to draw and I love to write stories. Oh, and I am interested in making some friends here as well :)
nirvanaholicbarbie Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Student General Artist
I've been drawing for as long as I can remember but I don't show my drawings to many people. I showcase my kandi a lot though.

I'll add you, we can be friends :)
:icontdroid:
tdroid Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
I'm sure we can :D
:icondaisytailsmousery:
DaisyTailsMousery Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
Hello :) My friend makes kandi too, she's like obsessed with it XD
that's really cool, I don't see enough kandi kids
She is pretty out there! Especially for "Everybody's boring Wausau" as I like to call it XD
I wear a lot of my kandi to school and when other students see it they ask me about it. It really came in handy my freshman year of college, because I was too socially awkward to start a conversation; kandi kind of said everything for me. I never had to start conversations because people would always come up and say something really nice.

I've been raving six years and making kandi almost as long.
I don't really do anything too exciting XD
Add a Comment: