Details

Closed to new replies
January 17, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 84

New and looking for friends

:icontruerumoursx3:
Hi! I'm completely new to this but others I know have this so I thought, hey, why not?xD
Erm, a couple of things about me?
Favourite colour is purple.
I absolutely love, My Chemical Romance, All Time Low, Avenged Sevenfold, Asking Alexandria, You Me At Six, and, well, McFly is also just fabulous;')

I was hoping, maybe I could find a couple of new friends to talk to?^.^

Oh, I forgot, my name is Ellie xD

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcasmarose:
Casmarose Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
HEY WE HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY!!! THAT'S SO COOL!! Sorry, I didn't meet to shout. It's just that I love finding people with the same birthday as me:) Welcome! How are you? It's so cool that you're from the UK. I heard on the news that you guys got lots of snow. Did it snow where you live? I wish it was snowing here. I'm in Sydney and it's so hot out.
HOW DID YOU FIND OUT MY BIRTHDAY?! Aha, thankyou, I'm good thanks, you? How old are you then(sorry if that's personal)
Yeah, I'm from the UK, sadly :(
We got tons of it, most of the time the snow actually hurt, school was let out because of it, it's still snowing now!
Sydney is such an awesome place! I wish I lived there!
I just saw it on your profile lol sorry if it seemed creepy:/
I'm fine as well, thanks:) It's actually cooled down a bit here. What do you do when you're home from school?
Aha it's fine, I forgot it was there actuallyxD
Good!
And I listen to music, write creepy fanfiction and watch youtubers! Oh, and I'm also addicted to the sims!^^
You?
Pretty much just spend time on the internet, mainly DA and FB, read, write and watch TV. I'm actually on a break between finishing my undergrad degree and starting honours so I've got a lot of time on my hands:/
To me, FB can get quite boring, but I still go on itxD
I read and write all the time, well, not at the same timexD
Casmarose Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Haha I feel the same way a lot of the time. Unfortunately, I find it hard to keep in touch with people without it. What sort of books do you read? I'm really into classics atm.
At the moment I'm reading tons of True Crime;3
I know what you mean, practically all of my friends have FB
:icondinnuuh:
Dinnuuh Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist
Hey Ellie :)
Im Diana ^^
Wow, i listen these band to :dummy:
Welcome to DA :3
Hey!
Seriously? Not often I come into contact with people who share the same music tastes;3
Thankyou^^
Add a Comment: