bran new here as an plz icon :D

who says plz icons cant use the forums or submit deviantART ID's

well they do just shit their inactive :lol: well i am here to introduce this bran new plz icon to all of you :iconchaosisvincentplz: the other version i am thinking of is non other than [link]

the owner of this plz icon is non other than yours truly ~flyingsolo666
Comments85
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm sorry, I'm going to have to use your post to allow ~chaosisvincentplz see my message as he blocked me for no reason at all.

Please tell me you're trolling, surely you can't so so ignorant as to assume I'm ~siantjudas..
I'm just saying that using 2 accounts to talk to someone after you blocked them is a bannable offense, no need to get your knickers in a twist.
Did he really think you were me?
Lol, I find it odd, that both the white knights share the same 666 motif as the offended party's actual username. It couldn't possibly be the same butt hurt person over and over on one of his many admitted accounts. :lmao:
hey dumb ass why not go fuck your self

oh and kill your self by eating your rat poison

you mother fucker

It's not my problem though :o
well what do you expect? you commented on what was already been said which ended several hours ago.
It's an open and public forum, where everyone can read and reply to everyone :shrug:
well well did you even think to make sure the conversation was dead before jumping into something

if it looks dead it is dead. why did you even say something when it ended hours ago.

and no i am not that other person for i have never seen them in my life or seen their account or seen their name before.. why i say this is because a different user said this to me. false assumptions was made and so i have to tell you now before you make the same mistake
View all replies
hey asshole that person blocked them and could not talk to them afterward. that is what the block does you retard. so they did not stalk and could not and would not
:hug: :D
:iconjoyplz:

yet i feel like a regular user :lol: the only difference is i can use my icon :dance: :iconbigsmileplz:
well then i am the first one ever :D :iconjoyplz:
To what? Make a useless plz? Hardly.
what i meant was to post on the forums as a plz icon

for i have not seen one post on the forums

that is what i meant and thought that icon was meant for that unless i miss read that

i know i am not the first to make an plz icon as i use them when i can and find new ones :D
:iconsadplz: was a regular for ages so it wouldn't get closed down when plz accounts were banned.
um i dont understand

i did not know plz icons were banned at one point in time

since i havnt been using da for very long
They were up until 2007-2008
View all replies
:iconwing-1plz: does it all the time.
At least that plz account is slightly more useable than yours, although not by much.
hmm well as i said i never seen a plz icon on the forums... what i mean by that is the user which is what i am doing right now

do you see a plz icon user on the forums because i never have yet

Yeah I've seen several. It's not really that amazing of a thing to post under a plz account.
View all replies