Closed to new replies
January 16, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 84

bran new here as an plz icon :D

:iconchaosisvincentplz:
who says plz icons cant use the forums or submit deviantART ID's

well they do just shit their inactive :lol: well i am here to introduce this bran new plz icon to all of you :iconchaosisvincentplz: the other version i am thinking of is non other than [link]

the owner of this plz icon is non other than yours truly ~flyingsolo666

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpuzzledheartbox:
I'm sorry, I'm going to have to use your post to allow ~chaosisvincentplz see my message as he blocked me for no reason at all.

Please tell me you're trolling, surely you can't so so ignorant as to assume I'm ~siantjudas..
I'm just saying that using 2 accounts to talk to someone after you blocked them is a bannable offense, no need to get your knickers in a twist.
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Jan 16, 2013   Digital Artist
Did he really think you were me?
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Jan 18, 2013   Digital Artist
Lol, I find it odd, that both the white knights share the same 666 motif as the offended party's actual username. It couldn't possibly be the same butt hurt person over and over on one of his many admitted accounts. :lmao:
:iconspiteful666hell:
hey dumb ass why not go fuck your self

oh and kill your self by eating your rat poison

you mother fucker

It's not my problem though :o
:icon666xxx666xxx:
well what do you expect? you commented on what was already been said which ended several hours ago.
It's an open and public forum, where everyone can read and reply to everyone :shrug:
Add a Comment: