c: Hi

Hi, I'm guy that's 18. My name is hard to pronounce and often misspelled so just call me Mai. I knew this site about 6 years back and made an account, that account is dead now and I recently made this one. I would really like to make friends online like I did back in the day when Myspace was still a thing and random chats weren't filled with weird people. I also made this account with the intentions of drawing so if anyone would like to check that out and give me pointers that would be awesome, I'm a noob at drawing. I like anime and manga and I have a small collection of figurines (three). I go to comm. college and work part time. I read some literature here and there and hardly have a social life. that's basically my life in a nutshell. btw I'm really happy-go-lucky on most things. friend me if you want I'm still trying to figure out how the interface on this site works haha ^.^
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am Grover B. Torres from new york city. I am a teacher. I am newbie here.

haha me too! that makes two of us. NYC huh isn't it a pretty fast-paced place to live? a teacher oooooooh what do you teach?
i'm okay how about you?
good, nice to meet you haha I was worried no one would care to say hello
I said hello though :)
and that made my day today. Hello!
Lol hi :) How are you??
I'm okay. What about you?
I'm alright. just bored.
View all replies