Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 15, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 95

(not new) Looking for new friends to make.

:iconannemayra:
AnneMayra Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
^ If you dont mind of course... Last time I posted here, I actually WAS new. But didnt really make some friends.

So I'm looking for some nice people to have a chat with, and become friends if they dont mind.
I live in the Netherlands, and its one h*ll of a boring country! It was actually snowing today..
But I dont go outside when it snows. Because there are bullies all over the country, hehe! You know, throwing snowballs in mah face...
Well uhhmmm,, my fav movies are BackToTheFuture(1,2,3) Titanic, Rotg , the avengers and titanic. And my fav games to play are Zelda, Kingdom Hearts and some others... (: I also like to watch My Little pony fim and listen to the music (; But dont worry, I am not obsessed with it, or the games, or the movies.. nananan.. .na. . :D I also enjoy 'reading' Homestuck. that's a webcomic. yeah..
Oh!! And I've just seen and read THE HOBBIT. yay! its awesome..
uhh.. Oh, and I watch Tobuscus and Pewdiepie videos on youtube.. and uhh, I am 15 years old, yeah.. and uuhhhh. yes.
(:
yeey..,.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontruerumoursx3:
TrueRumoursx3 Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013
Ok, literally, I was reading this and I was like wow your awesome(we have so much in common, The Hobbit is AMAZING!) And then you mentioned Pewdiepie and Tobuscus and I practically worship them! Wow, we must be friends, like seriously!
AnneMayra Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013
Oh man!! (:
I dont know what to say..
What's up?!
Ahaa, nothing much, you?
P.S I'm watching Pewdiepie on the Wii Board right now and it's just hilariousxD
Just painted the half of my hair green, other half black XDDD

Heh, what's a wii board?
Omfg, I bet it looks awesome, my hair colour is purple^^
It's for the wii, and you run/walk on it;3
Purple, sounds awesoommeee ((:::
How do you watch pewdiepie on that board ? XDD
It is, it just fades really quickly>.<
And here's the link:
[link]
OOOO0H!
I get it XD
):
I miss the Walking Dead with Toby :lll
(1 Reply)
:iconsircredo:
SirCredo Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
Woah, i've seen so many different opinions about netherlands in here :) You watch pewdiepie? Then you must have played slender... cool game or what? :) Personally i'm a huge rooster teeth fan, search for a minecraft let's play and you'll understand or even better : [link]
AnneMayra Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
Slender is a bit boring :l :)

how are you doing?
SirCredo Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
It's ok the first time, or if you let some friend that gets scared easily to play it. Personally i think there are indie games that are way better (played a lot out of minecraft and recently the binding of isaac)
Snowing here, so i'm doing fantastic ^^ Guess snow suits your avatar, doesn't it?
The only friend who is easily scared, watches the Walking Dead with her eyes closed.
haha! Can never get her to play a scary game ^^ ...

Ah, I love my avatar and the weather outside,
but its sad that the snow gets RUINED within a day or three.
It turns BLACK and ICY. Then bullies make ice-balls, throw them in my face.
NYEH! :(

So, what's up?
You know how jack frost looks like in the northern traditions? I think he looked even cooler XD (he's this sort of old guy with a giant ice beard on a ice horse. A little creepy to say the truth)
Wow, where do you live? I guess here in italy we don't have much bullism so I've never seen any downside to simple and pure snow.
So you spend much time indoors? I do, love to draw and to write... and playing videogames.
p.s Tell your friend that blender is a game with puppies and stuff. And tell her they come along just if you find all the pages XD
Haha, I knew Jack Frost before it was cool.
First met //him// in this game called Runescape.
He looked waaay to cool there .. I googled him and found a wikipedia thing. It was like 5 years ago and didnt understand any of wikipedia.
I dont really remember :l But I like this version of him best, ofcours. C;

I just live in the Netherlands, where, bullying is like, ... Well.. Let met tell you that lots of people commit suicide because they get bullied, they jump in front of trains. When I was 11 years old, they threw an ice ball in my face, there was blood all over my face..This year is like the only year I did not get bullied yet :l : ) I like to stay indoors often, too. Drawing and playing video games and watching tv is my thing, I guess.

My friend knows every real scary horror game already, I cannot suprise her in any way! She watched PewdiePie.
But I know one part of one of my fav games, that was not supposed to be scary.. But when we played it. .
We were just SOOOO scared. I dont really remember what it was that scared us :l
God, you're the second person i've met on this website that has told me about bullism in netherlands. Starting to think it's quite a big deal :|
usually we hear about bullism in the US, I had no idea there was so much in your country as well. Sorry for you, but hey, at least there's the internet. I've never been bullied but I still passed a good deal of my childhood with my ps1, ps2 and my pc. (don't think it's much of a comfort and i'm sorry about that. I suck at cheering people up XD)
What games do you play? I like the really original ones or at least the ones that try to be different from the usual fps or grinding rpgs... lately I loved playing the binding of isaac (sort of a wtf for the story and the difficulty but very cool)
p.s Then just play normal games and from time to time throw some fake blood to her face! Wait... you think that's too much? ^^
Gamess....
There are a much of AWESOME games.. I play... uhh, Kingdom Hearts , Legend of Zelda, Kid Icarus, Left for Dead 2, Garry's Mod, Sims, Scribblenauts, Pokemon, and some other little games...

My very first game ever was Zelda, when I was 2 or 3 years old XDD
(1 Reply)
:iconfreyv:
freyv Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Welcome all over again! I'm Lyllisa (or Lisa) :aww:
If you're looking for some friends, I'd love for you to join my new group! [link]
It's pretty small right now, but if you join and some more people join, we'll hopefully grow to quite the little gang after a while!
Well, hello Lisa!
I might join soon. No one requested me for a group yet, so this might be a good start to make friends in a group.
:iconfreyv:
freyv Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I think it would! :aww: hope to see you there!
Yesh ;33
:icontdroid:
tdroid Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
I think I can get along with you nicely. Sounds like we have some common interests. So, how are you?
I'm good! What about you? ^^
:icondang999:
Dang999 Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Student General Artist
hey :D how are you? :) and i would be happy to be friends with you :)
I'm fine! It is just a little cold over here.
How are you doing? (:
also good to know :)
im fine thanks also love your icon :D
Thanks! I like yours too, a lion!
aye :D
So, what's up?
not much and you?
Just bored :o
(1 Reply)
:icondysochratic:
Dysochratic Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello there!
I'd be happy to make some new friends, I get a bit lonely on the internet. The Avengers was a cool movie, ooh and I like Legend of Zelda. I haven't gotten around to seeing The Hobbit yet, though. I'd like to since it was like, my favorite book.
Ah! Hello!
Yes, me too.
The Hobbit, uhh.. Well I saw the lord of the rings movies, and I didnt really understood them.
And I knew the Hobbit would be in three parst so I wanted to, kinda start over. Because the world in lotr was beautiful, and stuff.
So I saw the Hobbit, and after I saw it I wanted to read the book!! (:

And uh, How are you doing?
I didn't like Lord Of The Rings when my mom subjected me to it when I was in elementary school, so I know how that is, lol.

I'm doing relatively well, same old nothing going on over here. How about yourself?
It is cold today, but I'm feeling well!
I'm a bit bored now, I really dont know what I should do :/
I had a look at your gallery, it's pretty cute! Now I'm no expert in photography.. Clearly.
Whenever I get bored I tend to think a lot. Not over thinking, but just thinking. Perhaps you could find a new subject to experiment with?
I am not expert in photography too. Its just the lens that makes every photo look better then it would be with a normal camera or lens.
I use my brothers expensive camera, it always make more colorful photo's whitout editing...

I tried to play ScribbleNauts unlimited, its one h*ll of an awesome game! I created a character (kinda my oc now) and i've drawned him a few times. I also created some other creatures in the game (you can like, create whatever you want in the game) and I drawn one of them...

But my drawings are like, always the same, its like... All characters are drawn from the same angle.. And I cant just draw from another angle... Its too hard :l
Well hey, I've never even picked up a camera!

I haven't played ScribbleNauts, but I have a whole ton of original characters. In fact I have two sagas I plan to write. One is a trilogy and the other has five books. I have it all planned out.

I have that same problem, though. I really need to break out of this certain view I always draw in. It's just so easy to me and it's hard to change ;A;
I have four ocs (including my newest scribblenauts one). three guys and a girl. but I dont know what the girl looks like.
The only one I had drawed yet was my newest.
[link]
that's him.

He seemed much more fun to draw then the others.

How much pages is each of you books going to have if you're going to do FIVE of them :O
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment: