Hey I'm almost new and love this piece of shit symbol xDD

Hey Guys ! Sry my english is bad x'D
So...
I'm almost new (wow i find the forum button..it was difficult *ironic)
And by the vote for a symbol for my topic, i find this wonderful piece of shit xD It looks so funny i must click it!! X'D *lf*

I'm under 18 years old and I'm a student~
I live in Germany in Bavarian and love bjds(which my bjd) XD~
Comments76
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey ^^Ich bin Chisai, eine 19 jährige (meistens digitale) Künstlerin. Ich schreibe gerne rpgs und zeichne Anime und Manga Zeug, aber auch eigene Charas (meistens aus meinen rpgs). Ich probiere im bereich Kunst momentan eine Menge aus (Digital, Fotografie, Fotomanipulation, 3D usw). Ich höre den ganzen Tag Musik, momentan ziemlich viel K-Pop/J-Pop.
Wenn du willst helfe ich dir etwas mit DA, da ich mittlerweile schon seit 7 Monaten hier bin kenne ich mich schon ein bisschen aus ^^.
Also wenn du was wissen willst oder einfach nur mit jemandem chatten willst kannst du mir gerne eine Note, oder einen Kommentar auf mein Profil schreiben.
*looks at the thread with ignorance in his eyes* Ehmm, what's a bjd? (love germany btw. Many people think it's full of cold people but actually with me and my family everyone was really nice... and berlin is fantastic :) )
( i want visit berlin next year ^^)
A bjd..hm..bjd..thats..thats a...dollfie...from...a...* difficult to explain*...can you look in my gallery?theres 2 picture of a bjd ^^
*checks your profile* Ok... so is it like, making an ultrarealistic doll? If that's the case, then I've never heard about it. Is it popular in germany or on this website?
on this website , yes!!! germany?..no... its popular in america,korea,asian an japan, thats resin dolls ( different larges) with gummy strings in the body. I have made his face up(eyebrows,lipcolour ect) by me! ..

hmm..

google ,,ball jointed dolls" my doll is a migidoll(company) ryu doll
Live and learn, huh? :) Still, nice work!
Good good, a little bit tired but good! :3 and you?
nice to hear ^^ I´m a bit under stress, but otherwise I´m good too :D
good x3 and what are you doing ?
hehe ^^ at the moment I´m listening to music and prepare to start with chemistry homework :P and what are you doing?
View all replies
Welcome! I'm Lyllisa (or Lisa), I really hope you grow to like dA as much as we do! :aww:
If you're looking for some friends, I'd love for you to join my new group! [link]
It's pretty small right now, but if you join and some more people join, we'll hopefully grow to quite the little gang after a while!
You can also submit your art there to share with all our future members and watchers!
alloz there bro 83 -shakes ur hand crazily- how ya doing?
8D -huggles back- ! <- < group hug!!!!
( v º.º)> ~«3 -throws u a chocolate heart- LOOK OUT!!!
YEAH (*^*)~ *hug time*XD i need a cherry bonbon ò.ó..*look at cherry bonbons*...cherry cherry~ where are you xD
o-o ... in the supermarcket? x'D <O < or or or o. o in mon cherry ...?
View all replies
Welcome to deviantART! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! :)

What are some of your hobbies and interests? :la: