Details

Closed to new replies
January 14, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 68
:icongreyengel:
greyengel Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
I just joined this week. I'm into traditional art but recently just started with digital arts a little bit. I have some of my traditional work on my account and hope to add more soon. I'm looking to excel with my work and progress as an artist as well as get my work known a little more out in the world. I'm always up for discussions, so talk to me? ^.^

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjodie-woodall:
Jodie-Woodall Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Student Filmographer
Hey :D

I'm just gonna jump in with the most cliche forum question ever, what are some of your interests?
greyengel Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013
Traditional art, charcoal and watercolors being my favorites at the moment, I'm starting to get interested in digital art since I'll need it in the future for college. I have always been fascinated with psychology and how an individuals mind functions and comprehends. Music interests would be dark electronic, industrial, some metal, punk, and anything of that nature pretty much :) I'm also into a few anime shows and I enjoy reading as well. Any forms of art I'm pretty much interested in.
Awesome :)

I love psychology, I'm one of those that watches all sorts of documentaries on it - have you seen the one about whether any of our actions were choice or whether we're just a combination of genetics and environment. It was eerie, but made you think.
I honestly dont watch a whole lot of tv. I focus more on text books and base any theories I've learned or thought of on how those i interact with behave. Freud's theories have always been a major interest as far as his theories on dreams and the unconscious mind goes.
His stuff on dream analysis is pretty interesting
agreed! And reading up on his therapy techniques are quite interesting as well. It influenced a branch of therapies and they're all still used today too and in practice still.
You could call him the grandfather of psychology really haha :)

I'm quite interested in works on behavioral disorders, attatchment disorders is something I've been reading up on at the moment. It's fascinating, makes you think and really bring the whole school system into question.
The major psychological disorders interest me. And behavioral health i have to agree, i enjoy learning about as well. Ive read up individually about the disorders like personality disorders because I find it interesting when the disorder is actually a part of who that person is. And I take interest in the severity of schizophrenia and dissociative disorders
(2 Replies)
:iconthefallenangel795:
TheFallenAngel795 Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Student Writer
Welcome to dA! :happybounce:
greyengel Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
thank!
Add a Comment: