January 13, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 38

Hey, looking for some buds!

:iconlmiris:
Lmiris Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey people!

I'm Iris, I'm 15 years old and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm not really new here, I'm deviant for about a year, but I just rediscovered Deviantart. I'm getting better at digital drawing, but I would to get some critic also. I would love to make some new friends! Take a look at my profile if you like and maybe you'd like to be friends!

Xx Iris

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfreyv:
freyv Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Welcome again! I'm Lyllisa (or Lisa) :aww:
If you're looking for some friends, I'd love for you to join my new group! [link]
It's pretty small right now, but if you join and some more people join, we'll hopefully grow to quite the little gang after a while!
You can also submit your art there to share with all our future members and watchers!
Lmiris Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Of course, thank you very much, Lisa! :D
:iconphinnimonster:
Phinnimonster Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013   General Artist
Hi, *Lmiris, how are you? (: I'm always looking for critique on my pieces, too, so I can get better. :D Maybe we can give each other critiques? Is there a certain piece you would like one on?
Lmiris Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey, I'm doin' good. And that seems great! Do you know how to make pretty backgrounds. I'm not good at making them. That was wat ruined my picture Sunset Horse. It was pretty, until I had to make a background.. And uhm, I don't really know. Have to think about that. And I love your profile picture! :D
:iconphinnimonster:
Phinnimonster Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013   General Artist
Backgrounds are something I have to work on, too, actually :'D I think something that helps is if you don't really think of it as a "background"; think of it more of the "surroundings"- and it helps if you start to plan it early on in the picture. That way it'll look more incorporated into the picture. Thank you, I like your picture as well!
Thanks for the advice and no prob! :P
:iconsircredo:
SirCredo Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
Cool art lmiris ^^ is netherlands the dreamland everyone seems to think..? (at least that's what people say here)
Thank you, SirCredo! And what do you mean with the dreamland? What kind of dreamland? If you mean a sunny land, no, it's very, very rainy! :)
:iconsircredo:
SirCredo Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
Mmh, more like on the line of alcohol and that sort of stuff XD ( i guess in italy we care mostly about those things) Ever been to italy? You can say whatever you want about it, but it's almost always sunny :)
Yeah, I kinda notice people'll think about drugs or alcohol or stuff when you talk about Holland. But that's not so special to me. I'm not really fan of the laws out here. You often see cases crime that are adjucticated far too weak.. I would love to get to Italy once. I can speak it a bit. It's a lovely language! :3 I've been to Italy once at a young age. I've been to Toscana. It was fun! :) Ever been to the Netherlands before? It's rainy, but I think we've got some lovely landscapes. I really think we do! :D
Add a Comment: