January 13, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 38

Hey, looking for some buds!

:iconlmiris:
Lmiris Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey people!

I'm Iris, I'm 15 years old and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm not really new here, I'm deviant for about a year, but I just rediscovered Deviantart. I'm getting better at digital drawing, but I would to get some critic also. I would love to make some new friends! Take a look at my profile if you like and maybe you'd like to be friends!

Xx Iris

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfreyv:
freyv Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Welcome again! I'm Lyllisa (or Lisa) :aww:
If you're looking for some friends, I'd love for you to join my new group! [link]
It's pretty small right now, but if you join and some more people join, we'll hopefully grow to quite the little gang after a while!
You can also submit your art there to share with all our future members and watchers!
Lmiris Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Of course, thank you very much, Lisa! :D
:iconphinnimonster:
Phinnimonster Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013   General Artist
Hi, *Lmiris, how are you? (: I'm always looking for critique on my pieces, too, so I can get better. :D Maybe we can give each other critiques? Is there a certain piece you would like one on?
Lmiris Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey, I'm doin' good. And that seems great! Do you know how to make pretty backgrounds. I'm not good at making them. That was wat ruined my picture Sunset Horse. It was pretty, until I had to make a background.. And uhm, I don't really know. Have to think about that. And I love your profile picture! :D
:iconphinnimonster:
Phinnimonster Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013   General Artist
Backgrounds are something I have to work on, too, actually :'D I think something that helps is if you don't really think of it as a "background"; think of it more of the "surroundings"- and it helps if you start to plan it early on in the picture. That way it'll look more incorporated into the picture. Thank you, I like your picture as well!
Thanks for the advice and no prob! :P
:iconsircredo:
SirCredo Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
Cool art lmiris ^^ is netherlands the dreamland everyone seems to think..? (at least that's what people say here)
Thank you, SirCredo! And what do you mean with the dreamland? What kind of dreamland? If you mean a sunny land, no, it's very, very rainy! :)
SirCredo Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
Mmh, more like on the line of alcohol and that sort of stuff XD ( i guess in italy we care mostly about those things) Ever been to italy? You can say whatever you want about it, but it's almost always sunny :)
Yeah, I kinda notice people'll think about drugs or alcohol or stuff when you talk about Holland. But that's not so special to me. I'm not really fan of the laws out here. You often see cases crime that are adjucticated far too weak.. I would love to get to Italy once. I can speak it a bit. It's a lovely language! :3 I've been to Italy once at a young age. I've been to Toscana. It was fun! :) Ever been to the Netherlands before? It's rainy, but I think we've got some lovely landscapes. I really think we do! :D
SirCredo Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
Im's sure netherlands is really beautiful, but still, that's not really the reason why so many people want to go there. Such a shame...
Yup, landscapes in italy are pretty amazing as well, even though we're ruining them little by little. (lots of lazy kids and shameless adults)
Well, I know many people come to the Netherlands, because of the weak laws, but I don't believe it's the major reason. :)
SirCredo Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
Then maybe it's just my friends XD
Alright! :D
:icondaisytailsmousery:
DaisyTailsMousery Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
I can be your friend :) I love chatting people up :3 and I'm almost always on so you're sure to get a quick response from me. (except tomorrow I'll be spending all day on an air plane -_-)
That would be great! I'm also very often on, but thAt will be less, because busy times are on the way..:S And have fun at the Air plane!
:icondaisytailsmousery:
DaisyTailsMousery Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
Air planes are so boring! Lol I'm so tired cuz I didn't go to bed till 4 am ill probably just be sleeping
Have fun sleeping! :D
:iconbuneep:
buneep Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
Hey nice to meet you! I'm Jenn. Welcome back to deviantart. ^^ ♥
Hey Jenn, how are you doing? Also nice to meet you!
buneep Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
Im doing good, thanks for asking! What about yourself? ♥
Lmiris Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
No problem! I'm also fine, thanks! It was only a very busy day with a lot of tests at school. Next week only to days of test to go and then it's finally over! I'm working on a deviation though. And I'll post it next week!
buneep Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013
Oooh I hope you did well on your tests. I think my tests are coming up soon, but Im not entirely sure. ; w ;
:iconsnak3-charm3r:
Snak3-Charm3r Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Not sure if you're still on but you seem cool your artwork is interesting ^^
Thank you! I'm about to leave now, but I want to comment first. You seem cool as well! ;)
Snak3-Charm3r Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Why thank you, and thanks for the badge as well If you don't mind I'd like to add you as well^^
Of course!
Snak3-Charm3r Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Coolness ^^
Awesome! :P
Snak3-Charm3r Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Awesome like awesome possum or just regular awesome? XD
:iconhgwizard:
HGWizard Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
Come on man, you are from the Netherlands.

You shouldn't have any issue finding buds there, it's legal there isn't it? ;)

(sorry, I couldn't resist :P)
It doesn't really matter if I'm from the Netherlands or not. I already have friends, but I'd like to have a lil' more. There are just a few people on DA who know me. I just want to know more people! :)
HGWizard Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
It was a joke! Perhaps this is only in the United States, but "buds" not only means "friends", but is also a slang term for "marijuana/cannabis".

Anyways, welcome back to DA and thank you for the watch my friend!
O that's what you mean! O my god, thanks for saying that! Lol.. And yeah, there are coffeeshops in the Netherlands, but only in Amsterdam. And too much is illegal. You can only have a little bit. Strange law do we have here. It's to weak, seriously! Other countries have a much better law than in this one.. And thank you and no prob!
HGWizard Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
oh damn, it's pretty much the same here now. Well, at least in Washington State where I live, not so much in other places!
Do you live in Washington? Seems awesome! :D America is pretty famous here in Europe! I think it's awesome that America has such a variation of landscapes and all we've got in the Netherlands is flat land and some sandy hills.. And rain of course! :P
HGWizard Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
I do like the Northwest USA, it rains a LOT here, but there are lots of trees and the camping is always pretty good!

I want to go to Europe honestly, I'd love to see London all the way to Moscow!
I think London is a loveley place!
Add a Comment: